365 Days of Pearls

I love them on you maybe better than dark. They seem to just go with your skin or maybe ots the gray top/
Pastels are very becoming. I have been rethinking the dark ones but everyone desernves at least 2 tahitians in my case earring is all I want or can afford.

The are eggs I thought teardrops as I did see a few first...Hmmmm just as nice as round in my opinion & personally I think I like the eggs better~!

Oh those pastels!!! It's really amazing how they look so different in each photo. My eyes keep playing tricks on me and the pearls look almost transparent in the middle!

Love those pastel drops)) the pastel tahitians look really complimenting to your skin))
and the rikitea strand is one of the best of course)) sorry I forgot what size where rikitea bribe strands, 8 to 11?..

Thank you everyone for the kind remarks!

Day 145:

Today I wore my white South Sea stretch bracelet from kojima Pearl and white South Sea studs from Pearl Paradise.

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7770.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

I am really loving these beautiful colored pearls that seem to be the "new pearl" look. Especially the baroque, I love the odd shapes and vibrant colors! I may have to put aside my love for my whites, creams and golds and work on getting a few strands of these gorgeous vibrant pearls. I look forward to your upcoming posts!

Where the faint! Glorious white south seas...I need earrings like that!!! Will have to get an appointment with PP.

Are they 10 or 11 mm? Hard to tell but they look good on your ears. Mine are a bit maxed at 10mm & truthfully may prefer 9.5 but I guess when you get bigger earrings you get used to the size & 9.5mm looks small.

I have 10 to 10.3 mm tahitians. I can't see wanting any larger for me & they will be more affordale & I can get a better grade in a smaller size too. White also looks bigger on the ear than dark generally.

Last edited:
The Rikitea pearls are perfection and the Tahitian pastels are so amazing. What a collection! Thank you for sharing!

Ah, "Jeremy's strand"! One of my very favorites; they look so lovely on you, Baby Nurse :)

Love those pastel drops)) the pastel tahitians look really complimenting to your skin))
and the rikitea strand is one of the best of course)) sorry I forgot what size where rikitea bribe strands, 8 to 11?..

Hi Lugana! They are 10-11.5mm.

Where the faint! Glorious white south seas...I need earrings like that!!! Will have to get an appointment with PP.

Are they 10 or 11 mm? Hard to tell but they look good on your ears. Mine are a bit maxed at 10mm & truthfully may prefer 9.5 but I guess when you get bigger earrings you get used to the size & 9.5mm looks small.

I have 10 to 10.3 mm tahitians. I can't see wanting any larger for me & they will be more affordale & I can get a better grade in a smaller size too. White also looks bigger on the ear than dark generally.

You're so right! White looks larger than the darker pearls. These wss studs are 10mm.

Thanks everyone!

Day 146:

Today I wore my Peach-pink freshwater pearl necklace from Catherine Cardellini and ivory-peach earrings from Kojima Pearl. This necklace is one of the pearl pieces that began my collection. Definitely the first pink/peach item ; )

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

I love those ripples - especially with that sweater and dress! The earrings are perfect with your hair and skin :)

And BAM! The most perfect pairing of peach/pink pearls and clothing ever ... right down to that tiny strip of velvet trim ... gorgeous, Baby Nurse!

Back