365 Days of Pearls

BN, what does your Pearl Closet look like , can we see inside.:eek:! Hope Hope

Last edited:
I will take some pictures at some point, Frost Me, but at the moment it's super disorganized!

Thank you, lary, GemGeek, Sanippy, Katbran, amti, BWeaves, Cicadalady, MSC, and Kalmen!

Day 132:

Sarah of Kojima Pearl added this "Waterfall Pearl Rope" to her website back in April and I immediately fell in love. I've always wanted a white rope made up of various sizes of round/near round pearls. When I saw this one, I spent a little too much time thinking about it and it disappeared! Soon after, I was delighted to see it reappear in the Pearls in Action thread on Pearly-Whites neck. Pearly, I hope you agree that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery:eek:. I asked Sarah if she could please put another rope together and here it is!

I LOVE this piece. It's 40" long and incredibly light on the neck. The pearls are like soap bubbles. I really enjoy the look and feel of the little and big pearls. I think it'll make a nice layering piece as well. Today I'm wearing it with my akoya studs from Pearl Paradise.

Editing to add that this piece is a mix of freshwater and South Sea, so there's a wide variety of whites from bright white to ivory to bluish silver.

Last edited:
FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

3mm to 10.5mm, so not really huge Katbran but the variety of sizes keeps your eye darting around.

OMG what a beautiful strand!!!!! oh and that shirt is wonderful too! I want both ;)

Gorgeous tin cup and earrings!. That souffle is amazing.

The rope looks so pretty with your top!

What a fun strand! You're so right about the eyes darting around. Mine go from one lustrous pearl to another!

OHHHHH, You're the one who bought my waterfall rope! Of course!

I was really eyeing that one, but I kept telling myself, "Wait for Ruckus, Wait for Ruckus," so I never pushed the "buy" button.

It's gorgeous.

OMG what a beautiful strand!!!!! oh and that shirt is wonderful too! I want both ;)

Haha!! Thank you! I got the top from Boden last year. It came in this color, pink, white, and navy. I got the pink and may have the white as well. When I find something that works really well, I get it in several colors!

BN--I have been gone for a while but was delighted to see you in the Waterfall strand. I love mine as well as it is just so pretty and interesting in person. If you only knew how many times I copied or have been inspired by your collection!!! To copy is the sincerest form of flattery.

Back