2017 Ruckus Treasures

It's just amazing that all of my favorite pearls went home with my favorite people. The pearls found the perfect person each and every time. You ladies look amazing in your new pearls. Enjoy your new beauties.

I was so happy to be able to wear my golden harvest strand on Saturday night. I pared it with the Sarah tin cup with the pink Kasumi and the 24KT strand. Julie was wonderful to lend me her white and golden south sea bracelets to complete the outfit :) Thank you JulieBeth

golden strand pared with the Sarah tin cup with the pink Kasumi and the 24KT strand
white and golden south sea bracelets to complete the outfit

Thank you for sharing pictures of your new treasures ladies!!! EAch and every treasure is just beautiful.

Newberry your look is completely fabulous.

Thank you so much Battah. It's the perfect party where you can wear so many pearls and feel you've got the right amount on ;)

Especially a neck stack like yours :eek:

Great photos here.. especially those mabe pearls destined for that great design.. BEAUTIFUL.. love that photo of Douglas holding that pearl in his hand! Precious all.. these warm my heart. More more more!

Wow so many beautiful pieces!! Please keep the photos coming.

BWeaves I'm still dying to see your Tahitians!

I'm wearing the Tahitians today. I'll post the photos tonight.

All so gorgeous ladies. Thank u for sharing. I'm loving the pearls pearls and more pearls.

My multicolored T's from PP, worn with my blue drops from Kojima I got last year.

multicolored Tahtians from Pearl Paradise, worn with my blue drops from Kojima

This strand is near round and very shiny. The blue green one to the left of center just pops, and the I love the white one dead center. I had them strung with a white gold orbit clasp. This photo does not do them justice. In the RUCKUS videos and photos, this is the strand I'm playing with.

Wait until you see what I have for you tomorrow. BWA-HAHAHAHAH.

BWeaves, those are really nice!

As I look at all the Ruckus photos I realize my eyes are most drawn to the various Tahitians people wore. There is just something about Tahitians....

I had a design appointment with Soren at T Lee in Minneapolis today. My Sea of Cortez erotochromic mabe will be set in a ring of 18kt yellow gold with a half arc of bright green Tsavorite garnets. I can hardly wait. I waited a year for the opportunity to select this ring pearl, and it was worth the wait. Douglas outdid himself.

My Sea of Cortez erotochromic mabe will be set in a ring of 18kt yellow gold with a half arc of bright green Tsavorite garnets

Here is the new ring pearl alongside my Sea of Cortez mabe earrings and pendant. These were also designed by Soren.

new ring pearl alongside my Sea of Cortez mabe earrings and pendant

Soren's definitely got the touch to get the most out of these (and really all of your pearls).

Red that's fabulous! I can't wait to see the final piece, your collection is beautiful.

So I'm going to count this as Ruckus loot, since these pearls visited the Ruckus and JulieBeth told me about them - I reached out to Douglas and snagged some of the little SoC naturals that you all got the chance to see - so excited about it! They're really gorgeous - now to plan something (or more than one something) really special to put them in (I snagged the 5 on the right side). The gears are turning...

little SoC naturals

OK, so I've been to 2 RUCKUSes now, and I still don't know when Douglas pulls out his Sea of Cortez pearls. I always find out after they've already been snagged. Do you mug him when he walks through the door? Do you contact him beforehand and tell him what you're in the market for?

P.S. Battah you snagged some beautiful pearls.

Back