Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWeaves
    replied
    I think I had a similar strand of imitation pearls like the one with the mabe clasp, years ago before I could afford real ones. I agree with the others. These look like nice imitation pearls.

Leave a comment:

• dkan 168
    replied
    Concur with the others, and I too have imitation pearls that I wear occasionally.

DK

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    I agree, they are both imitation. In the second photo, the peeling coating is exactly what imitation pearls look like as they peel.

Like GemGeek, I have some imitation pearls I enjoy wearing from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    Welcome! Great photos and really nice artificial pearls. Real cultured pearls would have little variations in color and surface quality.

I have a few ropes like this and I occasionally enjoy wearing them even though I have a lot of real pearls. They are great fashion!

Leave a comment:

• elisarmt
    replied
    Second strand
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• elisarmt
    replied
    Better pictures of my real or not pearls

Here are some new pictures now that I have a white background. Any information on either strand would help I have no information about them. My friend who gave them to has passed.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• elisarmt
    started a topic real or not

real or not

Hello I was given two strands of pearls. I have no information about them and my friend has since passed. They seem fairly old, though a couple are chipped which leads me to believe they aren't real but I don't know how to tell. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files
Working...
X