The Goddesses of earring jackets!

Lilpearl

After the maki-e pearls got me going with earring jackets, I’m now starting a collection with my favorite type of pearls! Therefore, during PP’s Vault sale, I snagged a pair of deep golden pearl studs, 11-12mm, and asked them to add diamond jackets to them.

I just received them and they’re every bit what I want it them to look! Apologies for the terrible pictures, really bad lighting at this time of day!

deep golden pearl studs, 11-12mm, and asked them to add diamond jackets Pearl Paradise
Pearl Paradise deep golden pearl studs, 11-12mm, and asked them to add diamond jackets

Last edited:
Those are really beautiful, Lilpearl. Lots one sparkle and movement!

Thank you Bernadette and Marianne! PP outdid themselves in selecting these pearls and making the earring jackets! Wish there was more versatile pearl jewelry available!

Thank you Pearl Dreams, 86C, Cathykeshi, and Charlotta! I’m very pleased how they turn out!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great pearls, and I love the setting. That's my kinda earring.

Thank you Sydk, BW, Pattye and JP!! I’m ready to resume normal life so I can wear my new earrings aplenty!:)

Back