No announcement yet.

PP Vault Sale Loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have like five different necklaces I'm debating in that sale. It's kind of killing me because I want them all. I love the strand on you, IB!

Comment

I feel your pain, Jesskat! I keep going back and it looks like they've added more to the sale too. Must. Stay. Strong! :-D

Thank you - if you end up getting anything, make sure to post!

Comment

What a beautiful necklace, Incik!! It looks so good on you! A wonderful addition to your pearl collection!!

Comment

That's a beautiful mixed necklace!
          There was a pink souffle earrings i like but i was too late.

Comment

This sale is so tempting! I keep putting stuff in the cart and then remembering that I have similar pieces, so what’s the point!!
            But there are certainly beautiful pieces at great prices!! Need to head to ban island now!!

Comment

Thanks, 86Corvettegirl, Bailey & Lilpearl! I think I'm heading to ban island now too :-) For a little while, at least.

Comment

Beautiful !! Looks wonderful and a great size !
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Absolutely beautiful necklace Incik and it looks perfect on you!!!

Comment

Thanks, Katbran and Eolian!

Comment

I'm so tempted by this sale! I've seen 4-5 necklaces I want. So glad I'm on Ban Island & will be a resident for a few months for sure!! LOL I will have to live vicariously through all the lovely Pearl Ladies here!
                      Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 08-16-2020, 03:35 AM.

Comment

86Cgirl - there was one other necklace tempting me, and fortunately someone else took it and saved me from myself.

Comment

Nothing for me ... yet . Missed a WSS baroque necklace by a minute; asked too many questions. Next day, bought a piece, then called for more info, and decided to cancel that piece as it was lovely but not right for me. Stalking ...
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

That necklace just pops and looks terrific on you. I just happened on the email today and fell in love with that creme rose pendant, as well. I'm in good company.

Comment

Cathy, we might have been looking at the same WSS necklace. I did actually order a pair of earrings with the strand I got, but sent them back immediately. They were not well made, which really surprised me as everything else I've gotten from PP has been of good quality.

Comment

Thanks, GemGeek!

Comment

Working...
                                X