SM Cubao and SM Megamall Philippines Naccara Brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM Cubao and SM Megamall Philippines Naccara Brand

SM Cubao and SM Megamall Philippines Naccara Brand. Untreated and all-natural south seas pearls.

I am thinking of purchasing the necklace 10.5-13.3 MM but I am not sure. Does anyone know this farm or brand?
    Attached Files

Nope, don't know the brand but they sure are pretty.

Comment

I've never heard of that brand either, but I agree, they are gorgeous.

Comment

Holy moly. is the top one really 249,999 peso? they sure are pretty.

Comment

They are 50% off this month. I just bought some earrings. I love how they are honest about it not being treated. This is another place in the Philippines that actually makes that statement and puts it out publicly on their products. SM department store, if you are familiar, is like the Macys of the US.

Comment

Here are the earrings I bought at Naccara.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mjjshop View Post
              They are 50% off this month. I just bought some earrings. I love how they are honest about it not being treated. This is another place in the Philippines that actually makes that statement and puts it out publicly on their products. SM department store, if you are familiar, is like the Macys of the US.
              ooh.. 50% off.. very nice.

I know SM malls. I wish I could visit soon when this covid is gone..or at least safer.. I want to go to kultura and jewelmer also..

Comment

Beautiful pearls!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Oh, fabulous! I'm lusting after stud earrings these days, and those backings will make the earrings stay in place beautifully and not sag.
                  Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Originally posted by pattye View Post
                    Oh, fabulous! I'm lusting after stud earrings these days, and those backings will make the earrings stay in place beautifully and not sag.
                    Thank you Pattye. I am not use to wearing heavy earrings and those backings works?

Comment

Originally posted by seoulite View Post
                      ooh.. 50% off.. very nice.

I know SM malls. I wish I could visit soon when this covid is gone..or at least safer.. I want to go to kultura and jewelmer also..
                      If I am still here when you visit, please shoot me a message. I live really close to Greenhills and SM. Pearls tour?

Comment

ooh! thank you ~ I live 4 hrs away from PH. hope I can travel sometime this year~

Comment

Originally posted by mjjshop View Post
                          Thank you Pattye. I am not use to wearing heavy earrings and those backings works?
                          Yes, the shape of the backing helps hold the pearl correctly on the ear. Each person can be different in how much earring weight one prefers. I like the larger studs, too. Please let us know if you like that type backing. What size are your gorgeous earrings?
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Gorgeous earrings

Comment

Working...
                            X