Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewelmer Shopping - 2019 Philippines

Jewelmer - 2019 Philippines

I have been meaning to post these. Pictures were taken on my phone. I have been traveling back and forward to the Philippines since 2007. I only really started getting into South Sea Pearls last year. I have been to Kultura, Greenhills, St. Francis Square, Divisoria, Boracay, Cebu, and other pearl shops in the Philippines. Jewelmer has the best quality and luster. I am still learning about Pearls. I have more photos to load but I have a slow internet connection at my current location.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mjjshop; 05-21-2020, 10:50 AM.

Jewelmer Shopping - 2019 Philippines

Jewelmer Shopping - 2019 Philippines - More Photos
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mjjshop; 05-21-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

WOWZA! Beautiful pearls, but also great designs.

I'm drawn to the single golden pearl with the lapis beads bracelet. Probably because I have a similar look necklace from my Mom. Also, my high school colors were blue and gold, so I love those two colors together.

I also like the necklace with the big asymmetric links, and the one with the pretty floral pendant.

Comment

Lapis and Pearls

Hi BWeaves,

Lapis and Pearls are such a beautiful combination. I would never have thought about it. I had just left Afghanistan and landed in the Philippines. When I went into Jewelmer, I had to have it for its symbolic meaning to me. I went to a Bazaar in Afghanistan and they had the most beautiful Lapis. Lapis-Lazuli from Sar-E-Sang, Badakhshan, Afghanistan are known for their deep blue color. My last days in Afghanistan the seller at the Bazaar was telling me that they had Pearls from lakes. He gave me a necklace as a token gift. It could have come from China but it was such a nice gesture and story. I have attached a couple of pictures. It was surprising to see Pearls, Lapis-Lazuli, Turquoise, Coral, and Afghan Jade all together at the Bazaar.
        Attached Files

Comment

Afgan lapis is supposed to be the best. Gorgeous color.

Comment

Somebody bring me the smelling salts!!! Those pearls are breathtaking!!! *FAINT*

Comment

86Corvettegirl, even the Advocacy Bracelet, has a beautiful luster. They are about 10-12mm semi-circled SSP, and per Jewelmer, they are available year-round and are affordable. They just quoted me PHP 3,500, which is about $70. I am ordering two more for my family since I am currently working in the Philippines. I am hoping when they lift the lockdown and allow public transportation to go to their other Jewelmer branches to do some shopping. I am looking at maybe picking up one of their WSSP.

Comment

Great pictures. I immediately thought of BWeaves when I saw the Lapis bracelet.

Comment

I shopped mine in kultura as jewelmer were so expensive but I still dream about their pearls! they were just astonishing!

can't wait to go back to ph sometime and shop more!

Comment

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos, mjjshop! I love the Bazaar pictures with all that lovely lapis!

Comment

Fabulous photos !!! Their pearls are wonderful !!
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Hi Seoulite. I love Kultura they have wonderful pearls. I will be uploading pictures from Kultura in my album soon. Here is the start of two pictures from them last October.
                        Attached Files

Comment

OOOOOO, nice.

Comment

I am obsessed with the Jewelmer designs. The pearls are lovely, yes, but I'm always blown away by beautifully crafted jewelry pieces.

Comment

What a treat to see all these fab pearls and gems! Such a variety! Good to know Jewelmer pearls can be affordable, too. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more ~
                              Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Working...
                              X