PP Oct GSSP sale

kalmen22

Anyone buying?

It would be wonderful to get a strand. But I really shouldn't.
I must say those oval 24k color looks amazing.

If anyone is buying please share.

Please post pictures here ladies when you get one or two or three of those beautylicious strands so I can live vicariously ...

I think the GSSPs look gorgeous on the ladies I've seen wear them, but yellow gems do not look good on me. I have a yellow tone to my skin, and yellow gems just disappear. I need blue or purple or pink to make a gem or pearl pop against my skin. But I can't wait to see what everyone else buys.

I keep eyeing the Silver Medley Tahitian necklace from Kojima, but I've held off so far. I have other things I need to buy instead:

http://shop.kojimapearl.com/products/silver-medley-tahitian-pearl-necklace

Bweaves those silvers are so pretty. The green and blues hue variations are so interesting. Any idea how close are Kojima photo compared to irl?

For me it depends on the colour of gold. But it's so hard to judge in photo and I'm overseas and I really shouldn't spend such money... kids bills to pay

Kojima photos are usually very close to what they look like in real life.

I have no problem with yellow gold. Just yellow gems. I think it may be that gold just becomes a background for holding the gems, so the gems have to pop or they just disappear on me.

I'm with BWeaves, I can't really wear gold gems (but gold metal is fine) - I'm glad about that today! Bcs those GSSP strands are so very gorgeous.

Not in the cards for me this year but omg WANT!

I'm hoping for pics, too.

There are some very pretty strands there. I like the ones that show overtone colors.

To cut back on my inconsolable weeping over not getting one of those delicious golden strands again, I am wearing my GSS ring (16.5mm with thin guard rings). If this isn't hijacking the thread too much, please post your own goldens while we wait and let's have a nice group cry!

biggold2 (2).jpg

biggold1 (2).jpg

If I hadn't just signed for a swimming pool, I'd get these at least (with the larger pearl option). Heh, I said "at least." Anyone else have a wishlist choice?

gss earrings.jpg

I got my goldens in spring this year already, so I skip this time. Join you Sea Urchin...IMG_20160623_140459.jpg

My finger did it!

My finger did it!

My finger made me do it! I absolutely have no will power. I made myself wait till morning and secretly hoped someone else would beat me to the punch. However, when the strand was still there this morning, my finger trembled and they were mine. I chose a 24K drop GSS strand They are 9-12.5mm. I am having them strung with a gold orbit clasp. Eventually I will restring my large GSS with an orbit clasp too. Then, if my neck will support the weight maybe wear the two necklaces together as a rope

Pearl Paradise 24k golden South Sea strand

If I hadn't just signed for a swimming pool, I'd get these at least (with the larger pearl option). Heh, I said "at least." Anyone else have a wishlist choice?

View attachment 45435

Ha, ha, Sea Urchin. You remind me of the story of Liz Taylor swimming laps while wearing her tiara when her husband surprised her with a ruby necklace and earrings from Cartier. I think that you NEED those golden pearl earrings for doing laps in your new pool. (Keeping your head out of the water, like Liz did, of course.)

Back