PP Oct GSSP sale

Goodness Kalmen, with that adorable lil face, you could get by with wearing anything on your ears. But still those are stunning studs! They look like real gold.

That's what I thought too, Kalmen-- they look just like gold. The size (definitely not too small), the look-- totally classy!

Kalmen sometimes small is perfect and that's exactly what yours are, perfect.

Wow Kalmen, that stud looks like 24k solid gold! Breathtaking.

Those GSSP studs are beautiful and you look gorgeous wearing them. Love your fascinator was well.

Aww you all are too sweet. Thank you all for the love. Hugs hugs.
By the way, no one else noticed my earrings in real life. But didnt matter. I felt good wearing. That's most important.
And I don't look like that all the time. I had to emcee and event an a makeup artist did all the work.
Can't wait to see luv glitz strand when it arrives.

Oh my, what a lovely thread! Newberry, I always love seeing your pot of gold, Kalmen, beautiful studs! Luvglitz, can't wait to see you post a pic of your 24k gold strand, and Pareltje great score!

Years ago I bought a gss 10-11mm strand that I probably wouldn't buy today, because I know so much more than I did then. I'm very tempted to upgrade after looking through the sale, but thinking of all the loot I just bought...hmmm. Anyway here are pics of the strand worn with various other gss pieces, blue SS heart, golden akoyas, turquoise, gold pendants etc...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 29
Your styling is inspiring, lmgarden. Thank for all of the photos and ideas.

Imgarden how I love all your imaginative combinations. Each one as gorgeous as the next. I'm just learning the art of layering pearls as well as using pendants. I used to have small Victorian pendants but at some point decided they weren't my style anymore and gave them to my daughter and daughter-in-law. Too bad, because they would now look good as enhancers to my pearls.

Lmgarden those are gorgeous combos! I wouldn't have thought to pair with turquoise, that's perfect! So lovely.

Back