Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CatMom, I forgot to ask you whether you’ve done more wire-wrapping or stringing?

Two feather pearl mix strands from Kojima, and wintry earrings I found at a holiday show years ago.
IMG_2029.jpeg
IMG_0926.jpeg

CatMom, I forgot to ask you whether you’ve done more wire-wrapping or stringing?

Two feather pearl mix strands from Kojima, and wintry earrings I found at a holiday show years ago.
View attachment 467565View attachment 467566
I love these jeg! Perfect for winter. I haven't done a lot lately but I did get some more Rikitea Tahitians and I took apart the bracelet I had made and split it into two bracelets, a darker one and one that's more on the lighter, bluer side.

1704726299516.jpeg

Yesterday I wore my coin pearls from Karen Brown Jewelry, with freshwater keshi from Kojima. Mikimoto yellow gold huggie earrings.

I also just received my purchases from Kojima's 36% off sale. Cascade earrings and a feather pendant (which I unfortunately photographed wrong side up). I normally don't wear long earrings, but I liked the asymmetry of these, and they are lightweight. They are much more dainty than they look in photos. They have a nice silver blue color that will go with my blue baroque akoyas. And I like the organic "coral" shape of the dangles.

IMG_2147.jpeg

IMG_2148.jpeg

Oh yay, CatMom! They look great! I’m sorry to not reply right away- I did a post and run. Actually more like post and fly, as I took off for Hawaii.
BWeaves, very fun, cool earrings!

Last spring I followed this little hula dog on one of my early morning walks in Waikiki, and I posted this pic.
IMG_1393.jpeg

This morning I caught up with the same dog, new lei, hanging at the beach.
IMG_1390.jpeg

Aloha!
IMG_1403.jpeg

Marianne: I'm so glad you got that rainbow Tahitian drop T1-7 I was drooling over. I have one similar from Kamoka that I bought last year, so I couldn't justify getting it. I'm so glad it stayed in the Pearl Guide family!

lary007: Ooo, love your BBAs. I bet they look like little blue soap bubbles in person.

JEG: Hula dog is adorable. As is traveling pearl bunny.

Marianne: I'm so glad you got that rainbow Tahitian drop T1-7 I was drooling over. I have one similar from Kamoka that I bought last year, so I couldn't justify getting it. I'm so glad it stayed in the Pearl Guide family!
Yes! The rainbow pearl! I can't wait to see what you do with it @Marianne

Here is the clip of that pearl -

Oh yay, CatMom! They look great! I’m sorry to not reply right away- I did a post and run. Actually more like post and fly, as I took off for Hawaii.
BWeaves, very fun, cool earrings!

Last spring I followed this little hula dog on one of my early morning walks in Waikiki, and I posted this pic.
View attachment 467594

This morning I caught up with the same dog, new lei, hanging at the beach.
View attachment 467595

Aloha!
View attachment 467596
How lucky to be in Hawaii and I love the hula dog! I happen to be in FL for the next couple months and don't have a lot with me.

The PP Tahitian live event made me dig out my shiniest Tahitians. Since I was going out for lunch today, I felt like dressing up a bit.

SoC ring. Pearl from Douglas. Frost setting in rose gold from PP.
Tahitian ring in yellow gold from Kamoka.

Longer ombre' bubble strand from Kojima.
TNT (circled Tahitians and tourmalines) strand from Ocean's Cove.
La Perlagrina and La Petite Perlagrina pendants from Kamoka. The smaller drop reminds me of T1-7 rainbow pearl that I was drooling over, and Marianne bought.
Opal and Tahitian drop earrings from Kojima.

IMG_2178.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg
IMG_2169.jpeg
IMG_2170.jpeg
IMG_2171.jpeg
IMG_2172.jpeg
IMG_2176.jpeg
IMG_2177.jpeg

Marianne and lary007, I can’t wait to see what you do with your new T’s!
BWeaves, love all the colorful Tahitians you were decked out in!
CatMom, I’ve been on the lookout for the little hula dog, but I haven’t seen him/her again. Still time….

I managed to find a pair of earrings while window shopping. Mother of Pearl hibiscus with 14kt highlights.

IMG_1415.jpeg
IMG_1419.jpeg

I’ll have to see if I can get as much of a color play as the stock photos when I get by my windows at home-
IMG_2038.jpeg

Last edited:
Visiting Dad today. White pearls.

Natural white 8 mm Hanadama rope from PP with disco ball screw clasp (white gold and CZs which sparkle like crazy in the right light).
Hanadama 9mm studs from PP. These are pinked, because they looked better on my ear than the natural white ones.
SS and freshwater tin-cup from Kojima.
Giant feather pendant from Kojima.
Tahitian ring from Kamoka
Mom's akoya ring. I didn't like this ring when my Mom wore it, but I've grown to appreciate it. It's unusually comfortable for a large ring.
Mom's freshwater 4 strand bracelet.

IMG_2181.jpeg
IMG_2183.jpeg
IMG_2184.jpeg
IMG_2185.jpeg
IMG_2186.jpeg
IMG_2187.jpeg

Back