Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Metallic petal pearl from PBTB 1, that I had made into a pendant. Wearing it on a FW tin cup. The longer tin cup is made of vintage Biwa pearls, and the peachy gold studs are from Katbran.
IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg

I missed the Tahitian PP live event yesterday. Just as well. My wallet needs to recover from the Little H and Hong Kong events.

Kamoka pearls today. B&W studs. Carved pendant with tattoo design on white gold knit choker. 2019 All Josh Harvest strand. The pearls in the strand read very black and white from a distance. You don't see all the colors until you get close.

IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1921.jpeg

Gorgeous, CatMom!!! The Tahitians and the gemstone drop really highlight each other!:love: I love Tahitians so much, too. There’s so much variety within the pearl type, and always something for everyone.

Thanks so much, CatMom! They have strong body colors like pearls from Fiji. Very unusual colors for Tahitians.

I love feather pearls! I love everything about them. I especially love the ones that have lots of fluffy layers. A strand of feather pearls and earrings I made with pearls from Pacific Pearls/Kojima.
IMG_1877.jpeg
IMG_1878.jpeg

Gorgeous feathers, JEG. Now you made me want to wear mine.

Feather pearl earrings, and Chocolate Plum pendant, from Kojima. The pendant is so mirror like, that you can see my phone, me, and my bathroom in the reflection. The earrings look purple with multicolor iridescence to my eyes in real life, but they photograph brown.

IMG_1943.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg

Gorgeous! Great way to start any week! :arms:

Back