Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Hello hello dear pearl friends! Have been lurking all August...September doesnt look any less busy but I am often here admiring so many amazing amazing pearls on everyone! The stunning little h pieces!!! Well done. @BWeaves! @CatMom you have become quite a beader in such a short time! Beautiful beautiful creations! @heartofawareness so many new amazing additions to your collection! Wow!!! @jeg Breathtaking combinations as always!

Just a little picture of my recent party pearly dress up... Earrings and necklace by Margaret of Simply Adorned and my new favorite SoC ring... View attachment 466179View attachment 466178

Wishing everyone lovely September and speedy recovery to you Douglas!!!
Wow, gorgeous colors eolian! They really pop on that cobalt blue.

Hello hello dear pearl friends! Have been lurking all August...September doesnt look any less busy but I am often here admiring so many amazing amazing pearls on everyone! The stunning little h pieces!!! Well done. @BWeaves! @CatMom you have become quite a beader in such a short time! Beautiful beautiful creations! @heartofawareness so many new amazing additions to your collection! Wow!!! @jeg Breathtaking combinations as always!

Just a little picture of my recent party pearly dress up... Earrings and necklace by Margaret of Simply Adorned and my new favorite SoC ring... View attachment 466179View attachment 466178

Wishing everyone lovely September and speedy recovery to you Douglas!!!
Wow! Eolean, I love your new pieces. That necklace looks great against the royal blue top. Your SoC ring is gorgeous!

It's absolutely storming here today. Lighting is terrible, but I wore my new little h ruby pearls today anyway.

The earrings are soufflé' pearls, so they are so much lighter than their size would normally weigh.

View attachment 466146View attachment 466144View attachment 466145
I love your ruby pieces BWeaves. Just a little tip if I may: You might want to push the little stopper all the way up so that it's flush to the back of your ear. As it is (on the end) it gives the earring a high probability of inching its way 'off' and the stopper could fall off as well :)

Last edited:
It's GSS with WSS drop enhancer, paired with GSS earrings, for an early sushi dinner. Boy, am I stuffed.
Love your Ruby Grotto, BW. Looks stunning!
20230912_161115.jpg

Douglas! Ouch! Please take care of yourself and take time to recuperate.

Gorgeous pearls, eolian, BWeaves and 86C! You’re all looking fabulous!

A pendant from the Tahiti Pearl Market when they were in Hawaii, with bracelets and a necklace of tiny Tahitian pearls from Alex Collins.
IMG_6160.jpeg
IMG_1462.jpeg

Love your GSS's 86CG. Jeg, your tiny Tahitians are so gorgeous.

I wore my Fall colored FW and Edison necklace and bracelet out for the first time and actually received compliments on the colors, lol.

1694624787371.jpeg

1694625338581.jpeg

PS What kind of bread ?

Pumpernickel, whole rye flour with caraway seeds, and King Arthur rye bread improver. It's so dense, I can only slice it 1/4" thick. Dad says it reminds him of the bread his mother used to give him when he was little, so I always save some for him.

The little stopper on the back of the earring is tight. I don't think I could push it up any farther. It won't come off. PP was kind enough to send me some spare stoppers, so if I lose one or they get loose, I have more.

Love your GSS's 86CG. Jeg, your tiny Tahitians are so gorgeous.

I wore my Fall colored FW and Edison necklace and bracelet out for the first time and actually received compliments on the colors, lol.

View attachment 466188

View attachment 466189
Well, when you pair it with that stunning diamond/blue stone bracelet and ring OF COURSE everyone will notice. what beautiful pairing with your clothing. Love it!

Doing some house cleaning so nothing big or heavy....just a WSS pendant paired with WSS baroque necklace & earrings. The ring was a gift from 1st husband when we were teenagers. It's Garnet with 2 seed pearls. I've had it for 50+ years so I guess it's considered Vintage. LOL
20230913_152225.jpg
20230913_152303.jpg

Well, when you pair it with that stunning diamond/blue stone bracelet and ring OF COURSE everyone will notice. what beautiful pairing with your clothing. Love it!
LOL, thanks MOPTrumpet!

The SS and sentimental ring are so pretty, 86C.

Thank you, CatMom! Your colorful necklace is fun, and it’s been my experience that fun jewelry grabs more attention and compliments than the serious pieces when out and about. Years ago, I predominately wore bracelets. I always bought a bracelet when traveling, and my favorite bracelets were made by local artists and often using local materials. A dear friend of mine, who has since passed, always wore very very nice and expensive diamonds- rings, bracelets, earrings… Probably 20-1 the crafted bracelets would garner compliments over the diamonds. There’s something about fun stuff!:giggle:;)

Last edited:
Still...Diamonds are a girls best friend! Hahaha. Pearls and Diamonds! I don't care who notices, I love the luster and sparkle, especially in the sunshine. Have a great day everyone!

Still...Diamonds are a girls best friend! Hahaha. Pearls and Diamonds! I don't care who notices, I love the luster and sparkle, especially in the sunshine. Have a great day everyone!

Haha, MOPTrumpet! I’m not sure diamonds are very good best friends. Sometimes they are big show offs, and sometimes they are just fake. And I am really, really, just kidding, but I just couldn’t resist throwing some shade at that song!:cool::ROFLMAO: And now I am going back to playing with my pearl friends...

Tiny keshi and Tahitian cloud necklace from Kojima, and a dark strand of T’s from JNB.
IMG_7574.jpeg
IMG_7625.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you ALL for your best wishes. You're all a BLESSING!
It's really hard for me to write with just my left hand, so I'm keeping it short.
Want to wish you all a great weekend, a blessed Rosh Hashana and Happy Mexican Independance Day...all rolled into one ;)
Thank you for sharing all your beautiful pearls!

Back