Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

So happy to see you stop by Purr! Haha, no such thing as “too big or too much” for you, and I’d also add- too glitzy! You have so many sparkly pieces and they all look great on you!:giggle:

Well, that’s so disappointing CatMom! I’m glad you at least found one little treasure. Please take a pic of them on- they are fun little danglies!
Hi Jeg! Thank you for the addition. And true I love both luster and sparkle! 🥰🥰

Big, never too much, luster and sparkle… and you wear them so well, Purr! :giggle:

A golden SS pearl from the last Ruckus, that I had set on a little h bail. Worn on a Kojima pearl chain. I made the necklace several years ago with shells I collected from all different beaches. I made the earrings with very special (to me) mitre shells that are from the Marshall Islands. My friend’s dad worked on the Marshall Islands in the late 50’s/early 60’s and spent his evenings collecting shells on the beaches.
IMG_1427.jpeg
IMG_1428.jpeg

Big, never too much, luster and sparkle… and you wear them so well, Purr! :giggle:

A golden SS pearl from the last Ruckus, that I had set on a little h bail. Worn on a Kojima pearl chain. I made the necklace several years ago with shells I collected from all different beaches. I made the earrings with very special (to me) mitre shells that are from the Marshall Islands. My friend’s dad worked on the Marshall Islands in the late 50’s/early 60’s and spent his evenings collecting shells on the beaches.
View attachment 465646View attachment 465647
Oh I love all of these!!! I so need a tiny pearl chain. I was looking at tiny pearls yesterday but none of them had the luster I'm looking for. Yours is just gorgeous.

So happy to see you stop by Purr! Haha, no such thing as “too big or too much” for you, and I’d also add- too glitzy! You have so many sparkly pieces and they all look great on you!:giggle:

Well, that’s so disappointing CatMom! I’m glad you at least found one little treasure. Please take a pic of them on- they are fun little danglies!
I am wearing my earrings today and I have to say I love their length. I'm wearing them with a chunky metallic edison necklace and a mixed Freshadama and lavender FW bracelets from Pearl Paradise.

1691853919873.jpeg

1691853967141.jpeg

1691854021196.jpeg

And here is my little h collection.
View attachment 465638

The Ruby Finestrino ring has a special friend. I first came across the ring when I visited Hisano's booth at the NY NOW jewelry show and I was wearing my own multi-color sapphire flower ring. At first glance, I would not have thought of pairing the two together, but since it was the ring I was wearing that day, I discovered how well they play together. The Ruby ring's curve hugs the flower ring nicely. So happy Hisano let me adopt this ring and I always wear them together. Haha you guys know me, there is no such thing as too big or too much! :LOL::love:

View attachment 465639
View attachment 465640
Love all of your rings...Though I love all the colors, somehow a bit partial to the black diamonds (surprisingly)...Your collection is amazing!

I have to say I was totally underwhelmed at the show today. It was basically a bunch of junk and nothing I really wanted to buy. On the bright side, I came back to some metallic keshi and ripple pearl earrings from OcenRhyme.

View attachment 465642
Oh, these are gorgeous CatMom. OceanRhyme has some pretty nice designs....

Ooh how nice to see your lovely treasures Purranha! NEVER too much :) I love the Trio pieces most.
CatMom, your new earrings are delightful!
Thank you CathyKeshi!

View attachment 465646View attachment 465647
Those are some might fine shells and they are really different and make the necklace really unique and the beads are gorgeous and look well with your outfit. Love that golden and the white necklace is lovely!

Thanks so much CatMom and heartofawareness! Heartofawareness, the earrings are yellow to pink sapphires, then rubies.

Necklaces in the same sort of style- a rope of early freshwater pearls in a mauve, with a necklace of freshwater and gemstone beads, and stalactite earrings I added pearls to.
IMG_1437.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg

Lovely pearls everyone!

Pajamas and pearls. I can't be bothered to get dressed today. I'm not stepping foot outside in the heat.

Tahitians from PP. I bought this at my last RUCKUS. Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings. This necklace and earrings are my go to travel pearls. They go with everything. The clasps are secure. And I can sleep in them if I really have to, like getting stuck in an airport or on a plane.

IMG_1579.jpeg
IMG_1580.jpeg

Lovely pearls everyone!

Pajamas and pearls. I can't be bothered to get dressed today. I'm not stepping foot outside in the heat.

Tahitians from PP. I bought this at my last RUCKUS. Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings. This necklace and earrings are my go to travel pearls. They go with everything. The clasps are secure. And I can sleep in them if I really have to, like getting stuck in an airport or on a plane.

View attachment 465667View attachment 465668
What lovely colors in this mixed strand. Your secure Miki's are such a great earring staple! I love this type of earring and have several with and without diamonds. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much CatMom and heartofawareness! Heartofawareness, the earrings are yellow to pink sapphires, then rubies.

Necklaces in the same sort of style- a rope of early freshwater pearls in a mauve, with a necklace of freshwater and gemstone beads, and stalactite earrings I added pearls to.
View attachment 465665View attachment 465666
What beautiful luster on these pink/peachy pearls. I love the tiny cut stones between the matching pearls on the other strand. Looks like citron, jade, something else? Can you clarify? It is a beautiful mix.

Lovely pearls everyone!

View attachment 465667View attachment 465668
Beautiful BWeaves...Pearls go with everything and dress up even a pair of pajamas, LOL...

Back