Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I would just like to see it in person.

Thanks so much CatMom and heartofawareness!

A keshi rope length from Kojima and a rope of silver Tahitians I knotted with two temp strands I bought at the first PBTB. And keshi earrings I made.
IMG_1417.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg

A keshi rope length from Kojima and a rope of silver Tahitians I knotted with two temp strands I bought at the first PBTB. And keshi earrings I made.
View attachment 465634View attachment 465635
Gorgeous jeg. I'm envious of your earring making skills. I need to learn how to make earrings, lol.

Thanks CatMom! I think you’d pick it up pretty quickly since you do a lot of handiwork. Plus, look how quickly you took to stringing! I love making earrings because the crafty style that I do only takes a few minutes and you don’t need a lot of supplies (pearls!). Uh oh, look out…:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 465634View attachment 465635
ooo-aaaah....awesome Jeg! so your keshi rope...what's in between the keshi...are those knots or beads? It looks really interesting, thats why i'm asking...

Thank you, heartofawareness and CathyKeshi! Heartofawareness, they are little faceted beads. It’s a really pretty strand and I have another one that goes with it.

Hello Ladies! The Princess-Diana-esque choker had me digging up this set. The bracelet is more similar in style than the necklace but it's a fun set as the necklace is a brooch convertible.
IMG_4869.JPG

And the second pic here is from the NYC mini-ruckus dinner from a number of years back and taken with Hisano in her bracelet. Hard to tell in this pic but Hisano's bracelet has diamond strands mixed in it.
IMG_9178.jpeg

And here is my little h collection.
IMG_5807.JPG

The Ruby Finestrino ring has a special friend. I first came across the ring when I visited Hisano's booth at the NY NOW jewelry show and I was wearing my own multi-color sapphire flower ring. At first glance, I would not have thought of pairing the two together, but since it was the ring I was wearing that day, I discovered how well they play together. The Ruby ring's curve hugs the flower ring nicely. So happy Hisano let me adopt this ring and I always wear them together. Haha you guys know me, there is no such thing as too big or too much! :LOL::love:

IMG_9958.jpeg

IMG_5805.JPG

Hello Ladies! The Princess-Diana-esque choker had me digging up this set. The bracelet is more similar in style than the necklace but it's a fun set as the necklace is a brooch convertible.
View attachment 465636

And the second pic here is from the NYC mini-ruckus dinner from a number of years back and taken with Hisano in her bracelet. Hard to tell in this pic but Hisano's bracelet has diamond strands mixed in it.
View attachment 465637
Wow, both are just stunning! I love that you can wear the necklace as a brooch as well.

View attachment 465638

The Ruby Finestrino ring has a special friend. I first came across the ring when I visited Hisano's booth at the NY NOW jewelry show and I was wearing my own multi-color sapphire flower ring. At first glance, I would not have thought of pairing the two together, but since it was the ring I was wearing that day, I discovered how well they play together. The Ruby ring's curve hugs the flower ring nicely. So happy Hisano let me adopt this ring and I always wear them together. Haha you guys know me, there is no such thing as too big or too much! :LOL::love:

View attachment 465639
View attachment 465640
Both rings are pieces of art!

View attachment 465638

I love that ring! The one right next to it with the gold keshi was given a full page in the show daily at either JCK or Couture, I don't remember which.

I love that ring! The one right next to it with the gold keshi was given a full page in the show daily at either JCK or Couture, I don't remember which.
The Trio Rings are also my very first hand modeling job for little h! :LOL:👯‍♀️
The gold trio is a classic color combo for little h and the pink blue one Hisano customized for me! 🥰

IMG_9990.PNG

Thank you, heartofawareness! I never really considered myself an earring person, but I sure have a lot of them.:ROFLMAO: I went for a long period of time not wearing them at all and my piercings just about closed. Then mostly studs, then some dangles, then no dangles, now studs and dangles all the time.

Haha- I wouldn’t have thought of that, MOPTrumpet:D

Triple thanks, Jeremy! I was so happy to be able to add the earrings from the pop up to my collection!!!;)

Thanks so much, Catmom! I’m loving all your projects and remakes. Can’t wait to hear about what you find at the show this weekend. I really need to get to one, but mostly for findings and chains.

I’m glad you were able to get that chain to go with your pendant, BWeaves! It works so perfectly with your pendant.
I have to say I was totally underwhelmed at the show today. It was basically a bunch of junk and nothing I really wanted to buy. On the bright side, I came back to some metallic keshi and ripple pearl earrings from OcenRhyme.

1691787393838.jpeg

So happy to see you stop by Purr! Haha, no such thing as “too big or too much” for you, and I’d also add- too glitzy! You have so many sparkly pieces and they all look great on you!:giggle:

Well, that’s so disappointing CatMom! I’m glad you at least found one little treasure. Please take a pic of them on- they are fun little danglies!

Back