Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 100F today. Hemp tank dress, air conditioning, and layering on the pearls.

Metallic drops from PoJ on my Mom's hoops. Greg Who (pendant) from Kojima on pistachio akoyos from PP. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7992.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	392875

Name:	IMG_8001.jpg
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	392876

Name:	IMG_8006.jpg
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	392877

Comment

• You look gorgeous today Bweaves.

Comment

• Love the Greg Who, BWeaves! It fits right in. Maybe enough that the real Greg Who didn’t notice??

I have been walking along the waterfront enjoying the scenery and beautiful weather. My town has one of the busiest ferry runs in the state.

Name:	18DD2075-A670-49D7-A0B2-9352E017EE5D.jpeg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	392878

Wearing a tin cup I made with a pendant from Pearls By The Bay.

Name:	24F05FA7-CA5F-4291-BDCA-CC4E59F9BD5E.jpeg
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	392879

Name:	42F8106F-8B3D-43E4-9276-A33CED0CE641.jpeg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	392880

Bonus- the doughnut shop along my walk was open for doughnuts “to go.”

Name:	88FA1DAE-AD9D-4FE6-8AD4-D8E732C15CD7.jpeg
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	392881

Comment

• Very Beautiful
          Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• Amazing and gorgeous
            Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• That tincup looks great jeg. The pendant pearl is really pretty.

Comment

• Bunny! The tin-cup and pendant is beautiful JEG.

So far, Greg hasn't noticed Greg Who. I figured if I piled on enough pearls, it would just blend in.

Comment

• Great strategy Bweaves, works on not-husband as well. "Darling, I have had that for years", haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
                    Great strategy Bweaves, works on not-husband as well. "Darling, I have had that for years", haha.
                    Didn't wear my GSSP for the first couple of years to be able to say, truthfully, just that!

Comment

• BW, you look fabulous!!!
                      Jeg, I love that funky pearl pendant!! So unusual!

It's Tahitian & WSS ombré strands with my version of La Peregrina....just now as big as the original! LOL
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I can't keep up with all the recent lovely pics!
                        86C, love that Tahitian & WSS ombre!
                        Jeg, that tincup and pendant are gorgeous! Sometimes the delicate pieces speak the loudest to me!
                        BWeaves, you have some stunning new pieces! That Kojima carved pendant, all I can say is wow.
                        Wore my new baroque blue akoya double strand with a toasty purple-blue cashmere sweater, jeans and boots to wait with my toddler in our yard on Saturday for the Easter Bunny to drive by. Toddler was obviously 1) better dressed than me 2) intermittently trying to get a grip on my necklace.

Name:	IMG_20200411_123531.jpg
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	392895

Comment

• On Easter I rewore my wedding set with a springy periwinkle floral dress. The pearls are not the greatest, white freshwaters around 6-6.5mm from Effy with yellow gold, but since I wore them at my wedding and they were gifts from my parents and my husband, they have a lot of sentimental value. Saves them from perishing due to PSS! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200412_121637.jpg
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	392896

Comment

• Such beautiful pearls everyone!

BWeaves I love your layered salt water pearls and sassy pose! You look amazing.

Jeg- All your pearls are gorgeous and your tin cup necklace is so colorful and elegant. You are very talented.

Red- You have an amazing collection of Tahitian and SS pearls and they all are beautiful. I like how you layered the pearls.

Sarah- Your blue baroque Akoyas have such fabulous color and luster. You look great in your delicate pearls as well.

Such a nice distraction today to see everyone's pearls as I go stir crazy this morning. Hopefully it will warm up a bit for many of us and we can get outside.

Comment

• I love the blues and the delicate white pearls. Very pretty, Sarahsmile87. 86C, great ombre!

Introducing WALTER WHO! He's dangling from my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove (worn backwards). Kojima long Tahitian tin-cup.

Name:	IMG_8007.jpg
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	392902

Name:	IMG_8009.jpg
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	392903
                              Last edited by BWeaves; 04-14-2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• KarinK, haha. That’s so funny.
                                86Corvettegirl, I love your ombre strand, they ard gorgeous.
                                sarahsmile87, you look gorgeous in your pearls.
                                Bweaves, Walter who is just marvelous.

Comment

Working...
                                X