Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the kind words 86, Pattye, SydK, Charlotta, and JillM!
    SydK, LOVE that fireball pendant!
    Jeg- what a beautiful pendant and lovely trip pics.
    BWeaves- that Perlagrina, gorgeous, and nicely coordinated with your outfit. Kinda wishing we were quarantining somewhere warmer...
    Cathykeshi- WOW, what incredible artistry!!!

Today is wet and cold and morale is flagging for those of us in the office. Pulled out my pink tourmaline, diamond, and gold pearl button drops from Na Hoku. They always make me happier, and they go so nicely with my Kate Spade outlet jumper. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200319_104249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	392556Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20200319_104022.jpg
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	392557Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200319_104445.jpg
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	392558
    Last edited by sarahsmile87; 03-19-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• That’s s gorgeous pendant CathyKeshi, Sarah did an amazing job.
      Your emerald little h pendant is as good as new Bweaves, and of course stunning.
      Your earrings are really pretty sarahsmile87.

Comment

• Cathy, that Maki-e Pearl looks amazing on that chain! It was such a pleasure to help you select this beauty!
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Love the Maki e Pearl, Cathy!

Looking good, BW!

Gorgeous earrings, Sarahsmile87!

Comment

• Many thanks, 86Corvettegirl, Incik Boncuk, Charlotta, and sarahsmiles87

JerseyPearl, I love the pendant on my chain from Venice. It didn't fit through the bail, but I bought that chain in part because it has a removable end with a threaded pin on, to fit through smaller bails, so it's perfect. It also looks very nice on a long, very smooth supple Italian snake chain but the photographer ran out of patience

Sarahsmiles, those earrings are incredible; love that combination, and how perfect with your lovely sweater ... gorgeous!
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• CathyKeshi and Jerseypearl, that is the most gorgeous pendant! I haven't been posting for awhile, but I had to come and comment on it because there was an audible WOW! when I saw it.
              Congrats! Now I need one......

Comment

• Hi 2thdktr; good to see you here again. Thanks, I also had audible gasps the first time I saw a photo of these pearls, and when JerseyPearl sent me photos of TRAYS from Tucson ... well, Walter came in to ask what in heavens name all the shrieking was about LOL. I feel so blessed to have had her choose this pearl for me, and I could never thank Jersey Pearl enough P.S ... Yep, you need one
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Oh, pretty earrings and sweater, sarahamile

Comment

• Thanks so much Marianne, JillM, 86C, and Sarahsmile87! I need to go back and finish seeing the rest of the country. It’s a beautiful place with beautiful people.

Sarahsmile87, I love your earrings and they are so cheery with your sweater.

CathyKeshi, what a seriously gorgeous pendant. It’s quite fabulous.

One more pic of bunny and traveling pearl meeting a dragon carved by a famous water puppet artist.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	96DB011F-A566-47C6-8F50-C2D27D975A44.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	392560

Comment

• I posted this in the other thread, so I am repeating the Little h soufflé earrings with matte gold findings I purchased. The Indigo scarf is from a shop in Hanoi that creates Shibori works of art.

Name:	7F283B5C-2F97-4535-A961-447177AAE6B4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	392563

Comment

• Beautiful, Jeg.

Comment

• I did get outside today. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear pearls or Native American Turquoise, so I am wearing both. LOL I hope the pic doesn't flip.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Well...the pic is upside down but shows right side up on my computer. Sorry folks. I don't know how to fix it.

Comment

• Lovely!
                              Flipping it for you....

Name:	86Corvettegirl turquoise.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	392565

Comment

• Thanks, PD!

Comment

Working...