Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Cricketbug, KMFDallas, Bweaves, Jeg, Katbran, Bcm21mk and Britm.
    Cricketbug, I do the same with shoes. One of my sisters loves shoes and gives me shoes (often not even worn ones) occasionaly. Sometimes when I look through my shoes I do find pairs I didn't know I had, so now I look through them before shopping, just in case.
    KMFDallas, beautiful Jewelmer pendant.
    Jeg the green tahitians are gorgeous, as is the Kojima medley strand. Beautiful pairing with your mothers jade.
    BritM, the Kamoka strand is just beautiful. The ombre sampler from Kojima is stunning, love it with the blackened silver, gorgeous studs as well. Your tincup is sure to be a favorite when it's hot, beautiful tahitians in it and the little set had some lovely overtones. Great new pearls.

Comment

• Thank you, thank you, I'm so excited about them. This morning, my 2.5 yr old daughter was sitting on the bathroom counter, pointed at one of the pearls in the tin cup (delivered yesterday, so of course I'm wearing them today), and said "those are colors". Daughter after my own heart!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
        Cricketbug, I do the same with shoes. One of my sisters loves shoes and gives me shoes (often not even worn ones) occasionaly. Sometimes when I look through my shoes I do find pairs I didn't know I had, so now I look through them before shopping, just in case.
        That's funny, Charlotta! What fun to have a generous sister with the same size feet. My shoe-hound sister's feet are much smaller than mine.

Comment

• Cricketbug, my sister and I have the same size. I have to more sisters, but their feet are smaller or larger, Also they don't like shoes.

Comment

• Ugh! It's already 90F. It's going to be 100F next week.

Linen and straw hats. Everything Bagel rope and mixed tin cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya necklace from PP. Perfect teardrops from Kojima hung off my own huggies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_e23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	387752

Name:	fullsizeoutput_e25.jpg
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	387753

Down to my hips.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_e27.jpg
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	387754

Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima and mismatched studs from Kamoka.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_e29.jpg
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	387755

Today, La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and opal and Tahitian drop earrings from Kojima.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_e2b.jpg
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	387756

Comment

• Great layering, BWeaves! They’re all so lovely!

Comment

• Hot today; hit 91 today. I decided to wear my Fiji pearls for errands & lunch.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful BWeaves and 86CG.I impressed with both of you for wearing pearls in the heat, BWeaves especially in your first photo and 86CG - that is large strand. Worth it to those of us who get to enjoy them by seeing you in them, but then again, of course it is for us.

Comment

• BW, I'm loving your looks. That Bagel rope is divine!

Comment

• BWeaves, the everything bagel/tin cup/pistachio akoya combo just glows against that linen. Beautiful!
                      86CG, it may be hot but you look super cool in your Fiji pearls.

Comment

• Thank you, BritM & Parrot Lady!

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl and Bweaves- you both look gorgeous in your lustrous pearls. Fiji pearls and pistachio Akoyas- pearl dreams for me. It always amazes me how some women like you two ladies look fresh and unaffected by hot weather.

Comment

• Bweaves, the pistachios kill me every.single.time. and they layer SO well. Sigh.

And of course it goes without saying the fiji pearls are fabulous, 86CG! Another item on the never-ending wishlist.

Comment

• I don't normally post what I wear because I suck at taking decent pictures of the pearls but it's boring at work today. I'm wearing a super metallic souffle from the round of PP VIP specials right before Christmas and leaf collection freshadama dangles with tiny 5-6mm Vietnamese golden akoya studs. The pendant gets a lot of wear time for me lately since it is warming up and goes with almost anything.

Name:	20190523_100917.jpg
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	387760Click image for larger version

Name:	20190523_100652.jpg
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	387761

Comment

• BWeaves and 86C - You gals look so cool (both temp wise and fashion wise) in your treasures!!

Comment

Working...
                                X