• Just loving my Jewelmer Drop Pendant

Click image for larger version

Name:	golden drop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	387728
      Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• KMFDallas, your pendant is perfectly framed by the colours in the fabric you're wearing! Gorgeous!

Comment

• Charlotta, your SS strand and mix matched studs work beautifully together!

KMFDallas, I’m loving that golden drop, too!!

Jade accents-
          Green Tahitian strand from my first visit to the PP vault, and Tahitian ring from Hong Kong, worn with a Jade disc that belonged to my mom.

Name:	4E3F2F77-6F46-4FC0-89FD-327DE4002302.jpeg
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	387729

Kojima pearl medley strand with a lavender jade pendant that also belonged to my mom.

Name:	E8D2C37B-EC52-497C-B645-6E0E56267193.jpeg
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	387730

Name:	73A01276-2E33-47E7-8B66-968598297F6A.jpg
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	387731

Comment

• What a luscious golden drop, kmf!

And jeg, fabulous as always! I love the layering with the jade pieces.

Comment

• jeg- That Kojima rope is a favourite of mine ! It's gorgeous ! And your jade pendants are beautiful! How lovely that they were your mums it's wonderful to have pieces that have family links !
              KMF - Lovely dark gold pendant !
              Charlotta - Love the White South Sea..such beautiful lustre! And mismatched earrings are always a classic !
              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Lovely pearls, Karen, Jeg and Charlotta.

Comment

• Charlotta your SS pearls are perfect. Love them!

Jesscat your ombrés and Tahitians are gorgeous! Happy Anniversary.

Comment

• Thank you so much, lary007, Katbran and BWeaves!

Comment

• Wow, I love this thread. Heck, all of the threads which show pearls!

I need to get better at selfies, and photo taking in general. I've almost given up on taking good photos while wearing pearls, but I have some new ones and just have to post them. So, here they are. I've worn all but the Tahitian tin cup, it just arrived this afternoon, so I haven't had a chance yet.

Here is the Kojima ombre sampler and the Tahitian keshi earrings. I love them so much more than I thought I would. I love the backs they came with (not the ones in the photo), but I was wearing them with the new Natural White Hanadama earrings I just got from PP, I think 8.5-9mm if I remember correctly, they're one size larger than my NW Hanadama strand.

Here are those earrings, along with... The Coral Atoll Tahitian Circled Pearl Strand from Kamoka. Holy mackerel do I love this necklace. My photos don't begin to do it justice. I wore these earrings and necklace today, and had to go into the bathroom a work a few times, just to stare at them. I kept hoping no one would walk in and just see me staring in the mirror, and luckily they didn't. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_202806927.jpg
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	387733

Name:	IMG_20190521_203223921.jpg
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	387732 Here's me wearing it a few days ago, but not such a good photo. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190516_191132517.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	387734

Comment

• Something went wonky with the order of the photos above. The tin cup and keshi earrings is the one from Kojima, first one I typed about, but middle picture.

Here are a FW metallic pendant and earrings. I normally don't wear matching sets, but I like them, and may wear them together if I also wearing something else to break it up. Either that, or I'll wear them separately. Pink and green tones. Got them from SimplyAdorned. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_203132474.jpg
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	387735

And Tahitian tin cup, which arrived today, also from SimplyAdorned.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_203108838.jpg
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	387736

Comment

• Super excited to see your pearls, BritM! Fantastic choices, every single one of them!

Comment

• Thank you. Your collection is inspiring.

Comment

• KMFDallas, your golden pendant is beautiful!!

Jeg, sensational, as always! I love the look of pearls & jade!!

Comment

• BritM, You have a wonderful variety in your pearls. Truly beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X