Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought these Tahitians and blue Akoyas looked casual enough to wear to the church bazaar today.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	387657

Comment

• Lovely look & casual styling!!

Comment

• Amazing Grace cross by Barbara Bixby with my white Soufflé necklace from Sakura.
        Attached Files

Comment

• The tahitians and blue akoyas looks great on you Gemandpearllover.
          The cross is gorgeous with those souffles 86Corvettegirl.

Comment

• Love your soufflés and beautiful cross 86C! Tres elegante.

Comment

• Beautiful pearls everyone!!!

Sakura? Wasn't that the pearl brand we were trying to discover information about a year or so ago?

Comment

• Thanks Charlotta, Bcm21mk, & BW.
                BW, Sakura is a seller on Etsy. Her shop is SakuraPearlsAndGems. I've had her make me several pieces.

Comment

• Gemandpearlover, that can be both a casual- -and- -elegant look!

86C your whites look so pretty with that periwinkle color! I am attaching a pic of some loose pearls from the strands that best represent the texture. The rope doesn’t have the luster of these even though they came from the same strands. Just a guess, but I think the mm size is around 10-11mm.

Name:	2C260910-DFD7-4080-AE3E-50547F7FAF22.jpg
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	387668

Comment

• BWeaves I love your souffle necklace- so fresh.
                    Jeg- the luster on those loose pearls are gorgeous. I love the metallic slightly pinkish white (on my monitor) color.

Here is what I am wearing today. Tahitians and Edisons. Hubby and I are going to the historical museum in town. It is only open one day a month and I have never been there yet.

Name:	IMG_0806.jpg
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	387669

Comment

• Nice luster on those pre-ripple pearls Jeg.
                      Gemandpearllover, you look gorgeous in those tahitians and edisons.

Comment

• Today I'm wearing my tiny 3-4mm lavender rose off-round freshwater pearls from Pearllunar, that I restrung with Beaders secret in rose today, with a big tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety and my ginormous 11-15mm ripples from Kongspearl and my pink metallic drops from Pearllunar.

Name:	_20190519_165627.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	387670
                        I did restring the ripples in Beaders secret in rose this week as well.

Name:	_20190519_165436.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	387671

Name:	_20190519_185956.jpg
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	387672
                        The ripples are very big for me. I usually prefer pearls under 11mm for strands.

Comment

• Jeg, I love the size of the textured ripples & the luster is TDF!!! I would be thrilled to have a rope of those!!!

Gemandpearlover, enjoy the museum! Love the combination of Tahitians & Edisons!

Charlotta, you look beautiful in your large ripples! I don't think they're too big for you & you wear them well. The colors & luster are wonderful & they look awesome with your itty bitties!!

Comment

• Thank you 86Corvettegirl.

Charlotta- I love your new additions to this thread. Your tiny metallic pearls with a Tahitian enhancer look fabulous paired with your metallic ripples. I think the combination is beyond stunning.

Well the museum was fun and we are now members. We put ourselves down on the volunteer list. Hubby for painting and me for gardening. Although hubby did give me a dirty look for putting his name on the list. Lol.

Comment

• I haven't posted much but am still lurking. Thank you for the eye candy fix ladies!!! And BWeaves, I have to comment... that's such a sweet photo.

Comment

• Amazing looks and creative combos as always, everyone! Thanks for including the details!
                                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Working...
                                X