Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very special earrings, Purr. They look great on your ears.

Comment

• Just finished this piece made out of mostly freshwater pearls, but also a few Tahitian keshi thrown in there. And lots of beads from travels over the years, including 2 visits to Florence.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9179.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	380703
      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• OOO, very Kojima. I mean that as a compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
          OOO, very Kojima. I mean that as a compliment.
          That is the best compliment! I got my inspiration from Sarah for this one

Comment

• MSC, that is great! So natural!

Comment

• Really really pretty MSC, and lovely memories of your travels!
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• What a fun mix, MSC. I have a huge collection of beach finds, so the cowries stand out to me!

Comment

• I love how playful that is, MSC! So versatile. I feel like you could wear it with so many different looks!

Comment

• MSC I love your new combo!!! Gorgeous! And so wonderful to incorporate materials collected from different places!

Comment

• As you all know I'm kinda obsessed with my new layering set so I've been wearing them a lot lol.

I wore the long hawk rope in reverse with the toggle on the bottom since my black tank has a V-shaped mesh insert so I wanted a bit of a V-necklace shape than the rounded bottom. I loved how it turned out!

Name:	IMG_1550.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	380714

Added yet another layer of petite Tahitians to the layer and wore this to the office today.

Name:	IMG_1631.jpg
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	380715

Comment

• Oh, Purr, I'd just be petting my necklaces all day! Just so classy!
                        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• MSC, that's a trinket necklace! Absolutely love it on you! Esp the red coral! So creative!
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Thank you, BWeaves, PD, Cathy, jeg, lary, Purr, and Pattye! It was a fun one to make I think I may make a similar bracelet in the future, but skip the knotting for that one.

Purr, love the hawk and the horn, so pretty! I especially love the keshi strands from Kojima, those are really something.

Comment

• A pearl medley rope from Kojima, and a tin cup from Simply Adorned. There are several pearls in the tin cup that look like little birds to me.

Name:	801EDD7C-A9DB-42F3-A7CF-57D3EACB2CA5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	380724

Comment

• MSC - I love your 'inspired' necklace !! And summer is on the way.... eventually... certainly feels like the ocean to me !

Purr - wonderful wonderful layers !!! Loving all the necklaces.

jeg- I do love that bubble rope , I made two like that early last year and came close to not selling them. (but then I hate to part with anything hence the bins of pearls..) I love it .. so fresh !
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X