Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Baby Nurse! The renaming was a happy surprise this morning. I have no idea how long it’s been changed, but it made my day, today!

Comment

• It must be pretty new, jeg, otherwise I think one of us would have noticed!

Comment

• That’s true. I can be pretty oblivious sometimes.

Comment

• Oh, lovely picture of your beautiful Fiji’s. That was a wonderful idea to repurpose a bracelet. I’m now “in love” with Fuji pearls which my bank book cannot afford.

Comment

• Baby Nurse, this one is inspired by you. I never would have thought this heavy short necklace would go with this light longer one until I fell in love with the photo you posted of yours.

Kojima baroque Tahitans and Tahitian keshi tin cup, and Kamoka black and white Tahitian studs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	379833

I used to really like 15 and 16 inch pearl chokers, and didn't like the 18 to 20 inch length. Now that my neck is getting a bit floppy, I find the 17 to 20 inchers really elongate my neck.

Comment

• Battah- omg I love the Christmas pants lol Very festive ... and your pearls look wonderful !!

jeg-very clever using that ribbon ! Makes a very pretty Fiji necklace.

BWeaves - those pearls are really showing quite cherry next to that gorgeous purple shirt ! And I love the combo !!
              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Christmas PANTS! Moss Green Ribbon with FIJI Pearls!! Gorgeous Purple shirt with perfect pearl combo!!! What a treat to come home to after a late night gift shopping. Thanks ladies, you made my night

P.S. Jeg, your new nickname is so delightful I almost wish it was your actual PG name Congratulations!
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Gorgeous ladies.
                  Loving the bracelet turned ribbon idea Jeg

Bweaves that layering and those tahitians!!!

Festive Xmas battah!

Inspired by Battah ring stack.. I decided to try and stack mine.Click image for larger version

Name:	CM171223-122010001.jpg
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	379835Click image for larger version

Name:	CM171223-122017002.jpg
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	379836Click image for larger version

Name:	CM171223-090035001.jpg
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	379837

Comment

• SoC mabe pearl necklace

KaySD, I'm celebrating the holidays with my Holy Grail of pearl jewellery. It's a more modest but longer version of pkinnew's.

Name:	IMG_5929.jpg
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	379838

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndayco View Post
                      KaySD, I'm celebrating the holidays with my Holy Grail of pearl jewellery. It's a more modest but longer version of pkinnew's.

[ATTACH]57592[/ATTACH]
                      Cyndayco! Lovely seeing this SoC Mabe strand on you. I have since rehomed pkinnew's SoC mabe strand, so they all remain in the PG family! It is currently on a playdate with Battah and we both posted some pictures earlier in this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                        Baby Nurse, this one is inspired by you. I never would have thought this heavy short necklace would go with this light longer one until I fell in love with the photo you posted of yours.

Kojima baroque Tahitans and Tahitian keshi tin cup, and Kamoka black and white Tahitian studs.

[ATTACH]57586[/ATTACH]

I used to really like 15 and 16 inch pearl chokers, and didn't like the 18 to 20 inch length. Now that my neck is getting a bit floppy, I find the 17 to 20 inchers really elongate my neck.
                        BWeaves, itís FANTASTIC on you! I love it with these Tahitians!

Comment

• Thank you, Kalmen, Cathy, Katbran and Luvglitz!

Luvglitz, there’s a lot to love about the Fijian pearls! Kalmen, what great stackers! I especially like them worn on your first finger. Cyndayco and Purr, those SOC necklaces are such treasures. Really, really special. BWeaves, those layers look great together. Nice inspiration from BN. Wow, a lot of great photos!!!

Comment

• I have been wanting to make a keshi tin cup and finally accumulated all the pieces I needed. The final pearl I needed was the right pendant to clip onto the chain. The large Tahitian pendant is from Kojima. It is dark, with green and peacock, and is very round and smooth. I wire wrapped the chain using Rikitea and SS keshi from Care Ehret. I used a clasp that was modified by John, at PP, so I can clip different pendants onto chains. I worked on this yesterday, and now I need to get out there and shop for those last minute stocking stuffers after being distracted!

Name:	16C8EB5C-E2AC-4196-8685-9B45227B7D72.jpg
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	379851

Name:	089EC79D-B87C-4843-BC5C-9198C29FAE07.jpeg
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	379852

Comment

• Beautiful, my friend! Just beautiful!!!

Comment

• That is stunning, Jeg! Now ... please tell us more about that "clasp modified by John"
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X