Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love how you are wearing the 2 pendants together!

Comment

• Thanks everbody!
      Tday is my bday party. Decided to wear my pinkish pearls double strands tincup necklace and my new long dangly earrings. The necklace pearls the vendor said to be pinkish Southsea while people here think its dyed freshwater. The gold chain is 22kt gold. Earrings comprises of big silver tahitian, rippled pink freshwater pearls and 2 colored stones which I dont know what they are tbh. But I likee em all. Earring setting is 18 ct gold. Andddddd they are in action while im stabbing my cake to death n cutting it to pieces with a big knife.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Gorgeous!!! And that cake! Happy birthday

Comment

• Happy birthday., asurazzy Love the pearls, especially in action as you cut that amazing cake.

Comment

• Happy Birthday and the pearl combo is eye popping

Comment

• Thanks everybody for the kind words n wishes. The cake isss amaazziinngg...it was chocolate banana cake with buttercream, ganache, decorated with kitkat, cadbury flakes, lindt, nutella, kinder, ferrero and chocolate pocky sticks. To diee foorrrrr....ok sorry for posting cake pics..
              Attached Files

Comment

• Happy Birthday!!
                The cake looks delish!

Comment

• Happy Birthday...that cake is almost as fabulous as your pearls!
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Happy Birthday! Chocolate pocky sticks mmmm

Comment

• Oh my gosh, I thought all the pearls were a treat until I saw your cake! YUM!!! Save some for me!!!! lol!

Red, how large is your pendant? It has to be one of the largest carved pearls I've seen and it's magnificient! And do you have a license? If so, wow!!! My son has been in the process of getting his license for a few years. Hard to do when you're away at college. He still plans to get it, we just don't know when.

Yoga and pearls? You're starting something new! Way to glam it up a notch, Sanippy!

Comment

• Originally posted by amti View Post
                        Red, how large is your pendant? It has to be one of the largest carved pearls I've seen and it's magnificient! And do you have a license? If so, wow!!! My son has been in the process of getting his license for a few years. Hard to do when you're away at college.
                        Thanks, amti. I got my Private Pilot certificate (Airplane Single Engine Land) in 2001, and my Instrument rating a year later. The pendant is around 15-16mm, and has this cool graded color, going light to dark with this cute flat bottom. I purchased it from Celeste at an earlier ruckus.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20170820_162837.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	376801

Comment

• Happy Birthday!! That CAKE ! Those PEARLS ! Obviously a glorious day !
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Red, wow a pilot! That's so cool. And that pendant is so interesting.
                            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Love that pendant, Red!

Comment

• Thanks everybody! Was a fun day!
                                The carved pearl is interesting. It look like something else. Btw was trying to get into pearlguide but I think the website was down for a few moment..or if its just my phone?

Comment

Working...
                                X