Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea urchin, love your ring stack and the Tahitian pendant is HUGE and gorgeous. You have so many fun pieces!

Comment

• Doesn't she? I am totally jealous.
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Thank you, ladies!

Comment

• Oooh, JerseyPearl, I love that tin cup! I don't always go for a tin cup but the size on these is so nice and the proportions change the necklace entirely! hanadama, I really love that pearl/spinel necklace as well...and lugano, I love that anklet! Another tin cup example I like! I love this thread...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Mom's akoya studs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	371128 Click image for larger version

Name:	creamy akoya necklace.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	371127

I'm heading out to lunch soon with my daughter. I'm wearing my mother's 8mm akoya studs and an old strand of creamy akoyas that I restrung yesterday, which more or less match the color of the studs.

Comment

• Nice, PD. Can't go wrong with classic style. I hope those overtones don't offend your daughter though haha.

Comment

• Oh fabulous set, PD... the akoyas look so lustrous despite their being old like you said.

Comment

• Lovely set, PD I love the older creamy colored akoyas.
                  Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Wearing my teeny sparkle threaders while stuck in the office.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6641.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	371129

Comment

• PD: I love studs and single strand choker. That was my core look when I first started wearing pearls, and is still one of my favorite looks.

MSC: What interesting earrings. I would have worn them the other way around. I really like them the way you're wearing them. I don't know why that never occurred to me. Question: Do they feel weird going through the hole in your ear?

Comment

• BWeaves, thanks! They do feel a little weird running the chain through the ear hole, but only because it's not the usual smooth metal feeling. It feels similar to running chain through your fingers, if that makes sense.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6649.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	371130

I wish I had an additional ear piercing or 2... would look so cool snaked up the ear lobe.
                        Last edited by MSC; 12-20-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Wow MSC, I love your creativity with those threaders!
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love your threaders MSC. And with pipis, fabulous!

Comment

• Thank you, Jersey and Pareltje! I'm seriously thinking of getting a 3rd ear piercing

Comment

• @Sea Urchin!

Comment

Working...
                                X