Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallics today! 35" rope from pkinnew (originally from PP) and PoJ studs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0590.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	370555

Name:	IMG_0591.jpg
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	370556

Name:	IMG_0593.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	370557

Comment

• You look fab with your metallics, hanadama

Comment

• Lovely metallics, hanadama!
        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Gorgeous metallics hanadama. Glad these went to a good home. I was eyeing them but the length is just a bit too short to work for me.

Kalmen, I need to see this strand IRL...

Two strands of baroque peacock Tahitians today. Initially worn as a long rope but it got chokey so experimented with different ways to wear them. Really like these new clasps that Eiko very kindly restrung for me at the recent fair. So versatile.

Name:	IMG_4934.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	370560

Comment

• I really like the idea of using enhancer bails as clasps, that's really inspired! Love the bottom left look especially, Icy. Those are some fabulous pearls!

Comment

• Those are gorgeous peacocks. Icy!

Comment

• Office pic. Taking one of West Pearls pieces out for a grand adventure today!
                Attached Files
                WestPearls.com My Shop
                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Beautiful, ckrickett!

Comment

• Thank you all! Icy, I'm not sure about the 35" either, I think I'd prefer 38-40" but I do like this length doubled on me.

Gorgeous Tahitians icy, beautiful shapes and colours.

Ckrickett, that piece looks beautiful on you. The length is perfect.

Comment

• I agree with Hanadama ..that is a perfect length on you ckrickett! Looks lovely .
                      Hanadama - those metallic pearls are gorgeous!
                      IcyJ - ooooooooh ..I love those new clasps !! Close up when you get a chance pleeeeaaasseee", Those Tahitians are truly truly lovely stunning !
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Lovely pearls everyone!

I tried something a bit different today. I wore my 3 blue akoyas, but the shortest strand didn't play nice with my neckline, so I linked it with the middle strand to make a long strand. You can just make out my orbit clasps by my collar. Kojima pearl drop and topaz huggie earrings.

Name:	IMG_1863.jpg
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	370562

P.S. I'm trying micro needling on my face to see if it will get rid of the acne scars. I've only done it once so far, and I can see some improvement in this photo. A few more sessions to go.
                        Last edited by BWeaves; 11-17-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Beautiful blues BWeaves!

Comment

• Pretty pearls, Bweaves!
                            My sister uses a microneedle roller for at home scar treatment and I'm going to pick one up as well to treat the light scarring on my chin. Sis suggested using vitamin E after a treatment. She knows all things skin, so I'm going with that

Comment

• I'm having my micro needling done by a plastic surgeon. But I have quite a lot of scarring on my face and lasers have not worked for clearing it up. So far, I'm pleased with the results. Since this is the only place I post photos of my face, it's how I'll check my progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                                IcyJ - ooooooooh ..I love those new clasps !! Close up when you get a chance pleeeeaaasseee", Those Tahitians are truly truly lovely stunning !
                                Here's a shot of the new clasps in the bathroom. Not the best lighting for pearls so I threw in some older natural light pics for eye candy.

These clasps really give more wearing options and I hope more vendors would offer them.

Name:	IMG_4963.jpg
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	370565

Name:	IMG_5938.jpg
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	370566

Name:	IMG_5782.jpg
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	370567

Bweaves: is it painful? Any treatment with the word 'needle' creeps me out...

Comment

Working...
                                X