Clear All

Lovely pearly treasures
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Comment

So pretty! What a lovely gift.

Comment

Great gift! Who else got pearls for Valentine's???
        Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
        Follow Me!
        Instagram
        YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
        Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

I had been looking all over for this bracelet, and finally found it today. I must redo it, as it’s somehow too large for me, and I didn’t do an elegant job with the gimp. But I do love the oval/ovoid peach metallic freshwaters, and I strung them on Serafil thread from Pattye in the Peach shade. Can’t wait to wear them after the restringing, because they’re perfect for Spring. I wish you all a pleasant and SAFE weekend!

Attached Files

Comment

Oooh multichrome, I find this clasp style so elegant. Gorgeous color on these ♥♥♥

Comment

Beautiful bracelet. The colors are stunning. Maybe that's what I should do with my peachy freshwater pearls, bracelets. I will try that soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

Thank you, theseventhsphinx and Charlotta! I need to take a sunlight photo of these, because they are so lustrous. I believe I’ll do the restringing as my creative project for today. sphinx, I love toggle clasps—that one is gold filled, from MagnoliaSupply on Etsy. She also has beautiful sterling silver ones. Best prices I have ever found for gold-filled and sterling findings, and wonderful quality.

Comment

Ahhh multichrome thank you for the recommendation!

Comment

Working...
                  X