agustus collection legit?

mcmoo

Community member
Hello! Is agustus_collection a legitimate ebay seller? Anyone have experience with them? Thanks!

Legit and knowledgeable. Sven is a member here, too. I've bought from them occasionally in the past, other members here will have more current experience to comment on, I'm sure. See member Agustus-Collection.

Yes, they are a reputable, legitimate and trustworthy vendor. I have made several recent purchases.

I have been very happy with my August-Collection transactions. Sven is totally legit and very professional. He carries some very nice quality pearls as well as some unique pieces.

I actually just ordered some SS pearls from Sven (Agustus-Collection) on the recommendation of another Pearl-Guide member. There are many members of Pearl-Guide who have purchased from him and have been very happy with the pearls they received. He has fantastic customer service and I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

HERE is a link to a thread with a very happy customer and GORGEOUS South Sea ring!

Last edited:
I am also a delighted repeat customer, in fact, bought my huge mutant monster pearls from them - very nice honest operation, and Sven can give you some great tips if you are ever planning a trip to Bali!

I made a purchase earlier this year and was very pleased with product quality and postal delivery speed. I'd definitely buy from Augustus again.

I bought a cute little South Sea pearl bird that has a white body and a blue head. Love it!

At the moment, I don't know where it is. When I run across it, I promise to post a photo. :)

WARNING:
I would like to stress out that it is no longer the case. Agustus Collection is not a reliable vendor.
Please check this very recent thread, hopefully to serve as a warning.

I do also notice that our pearl friends here have all mentioned Sven at Agustus, and Masik's recent unfortunate experience is with a person of a different name. I wonder if that's a piece of this puzzle in some fashion.

It seems to me that Agustus-collection has changed owner. There's a new contact person called James Dumar here https://pearl-reef.com/contact/
This website appears to be the new online shop of Agustus-collection and the previous one (Eastern Trade Winds) has disappeared from the internet.
This makes Masik's case complicated. I hope the problem has been solved by now.

I haven't heard from Masik these past couple of days :(
I don't believe the problem has been solved...so, BEWARE until this issue has been solved to satisfaction!

The problem is still not resolved at all. I will keep you guys posted.
He is so shady I am not surprised he changes names/business names. He told me a while ago that he is no longer works with Sven ("stock discrepancies" - his words)...

It seems to me that Agustus-collection has changed owner. There's a new contact person called James Dumar here https://pearl-reef.com/contact/
This website appears to be the new online shop of Agustus-collection and the previous one (Eastern Trade Winds) has disappeared from the internet.
This makes Masik's case complicated. I hope the problem has been solved by now.

thank you!
Agustus-collection website has been dead for a few years now.

Back