Just ordered some Pearllunar pearls...

I recently got my order from Pearllunar as well -- approx. 9.0 mm button fwp. They're fine for what I paid (approx $70). The shipping was fast, but they definitely aren't as intensely colored or with the lively overtones as the pictures. I'm glad that I just purchased one relatively inexpensive "try-out" pair since return postage is so expensive.

I have only ordered freshwater earrings from Pearllunar, but I wanted to put in a good word about their communication. They were very forthcoming about color, matching and blemishes (and provided additional pictures to make sure I was ok with what I had purchased). I am very happy with the earrings I received, and think they did a good job of making sure I knew what I was getting. We all know how hard it is to photograph pearls, so if you're at all unsure of what you're going to get, I would encourage you to send them a message asking for clarification.

Attachments

• pearllunar_103_22111.jpg
    pearllunar_103_22111.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 36
A Golden Pair

A Golden Pair

Golden Pair_4831.jpgGoldenPair_4838.jpgGoldenPair_4840.jpg

My 9 mm pair of Pearllunar goldens are here, and they are beautiful! I'm showing them next to a 10mm deep golden from IndoSeaPearls that I chose for its greenish overtones, and a deep golden baroque 11.5 x 12.8 mm, also from IndoSeaPearls. The ring is set in brushed palladium and the pendant in 14k white gold.

These goldens are more orange than my other deep goldens, which is what I was expecting from the Pearllunar photos. They have the deep golden color I was looking for and I am anxious to get them to my jeweler to be set into stud earrings.

Wow Red! Look at that lustre; I can see your hand & camera. They are very nice and deep colour ... almost orange in there. Well done, well done.
Linda.

Back