last year "fuddy-duddy", this year "hip"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rosomane,

Where did you get yours? Freshwater cultured or PPB? Quanta cost? Picture? Please!

Zeide

Comment

Originally posted by Zeide Erskine
      Hi Jeremy,

What exactly dropped off the face of the earth, Lion's Gate or the earrings? If not the earrings, what size, what color, quanta costa?

Zeide
      Lions Gate dropped off the face of the earth. I was really not happy with the fact that I had put so much time and effort into it and they did not even have the courtesy to call us back and tell us that they decided not to do it.

I do not remember exactly what I paid for the pearls, but it was in the range of $1200 per piece. They were 17mm drops, if I recall. Finola Hughes has them now.
      Jeremy Shepherd
      President and Founder
      PearlParadise.com, Inc.
      The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
      PearlParadise.com on Flickr
      PearlParadise.com on Facebook
      Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

That's o.k., I am already at 20x14mm in solid nacre.

Zeide

Comment

Originally posted by Zeide Erskine
          Hi Jeremy,

That's o.k., I am already at 20x14mm in solid nacre.

Zeide

That's impressive!

It takes less to make me feel those earrings beaming through the crowd... Would need a schnapps or two to dare dress up like the lady in the picture Even if they were painted glass bubbles, as the critics imply.

Since the word came about over the top pearls, what is your take on these: LINK
          Last edited by Valeria101; 09-30-2006, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Ana,

Those would be studs and are definitely impressive. However, rather on your ears than on mine. I love the big drops but in studs my limits are 9.5mm in fully round and 14mm in buttons. Beyond that, I just don't have the earlobes for it. When the studs are bigger than your earlobes, they just hurt. I also have certain comfort limits for my drop earrings. up to 18x13mm I can wear them all day, thereafter they are strictly for single events with several days recovery period for my earlobes thereafter. They do make a big splash, though, every time I wear them.

Zeide

Comment

Working...
            X