Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Oh Zeide!

Those are beautiful!!!!! I have been looking for a similar pair like that for 7 years in cream. maybe not as big. I have yet to see any that size in FWP whcih is what I am seeking. do you or anyone else have any Ideas where I may be able to find something similar in FWP color cream?? similar in size drop shaped?

Here in windsor teh trend is just startig withteh fake long white pearls for girls. and super tight jeans! Birks are not in vogue yet but they willbe next spring we hav alot of 1980's is skirts with stretch pants and lots of faux pealr strands is new for this fall.. and big clunky jewelry is back... but the multi strands of faux are huge.. usually white sometiemns a light pink but that is what I have seen so far....

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Zeide!
    Thanks for your reply!
    Those earrings are beautiful as all your jewelry is.

Do they like black and white pearls mixed together ?

I have noticed that the large size bracelets on Jewelry Television (8,8+1/2 and 9 inch) are always the first to sell out .I suppose they are hard to find.

Karen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Karen,

If California is any indication of trend, teen girls love long ropes of fake whites and dyed black freshwater pearls. Strands of black freshwater pearls are also beginning to show up among the boys. Pink pearls are rarely seen in local stores and then they are often flat in color and polymer coated. The college girls seem to have discovered shell pearls but I suspect their main source is eBay because shell pearls are mostly sold here in upscale department stores and jewelry stores and cost hefty amounts of money. And, I may mention that every time I wear my big (17-12mm) drop pearl earrings, I get stopped by all ladies young and old that want to know where I got those.

Zeide
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zeide Erskine; 09-19-2006, 03:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi ladykemma

What do they seem to like? Classic,multi colored,pink,large pearls?????

Thanks!

Karen

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic last year "fuddy-duddy", this year "hip"

last year "fuddy-duddy", this year "hip"

i teach high school. last year my birkenstock and pearls were fuddy duddy, this year the girls are all asking me where to get some pearls and birks boston clogs

vendors, now is your time to make a good impression on your future consumers! have some affordable pearls for the high schoolers and invest in some good advertising like teen fashion rags and 17 magazine.
    Last edited by ladykemma; 09-17-2006, 08:27 PM.
Working...
X