Kate Winslet​ Topped With Pearls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Winslet​ Topped With Pearls

For the mag's 73rd editorion, The Heroes Issue, Mario Testino​ captured Kate Winslet looking nothing short of absolutely flawless in what likely is a nod to miss Elizabeth Taylor and her jewelry. It may not be the famous La Peregrina pearl that Richard Burton​ famously bid on for Elizabeth's 37th birthday, but still, Kate kills it.

Other notable ladies featured in the issue are Stephanie Seymour​, Candice Swanepoel​ and Aymeline Vadale - and it's impossible to forget male model Ian Mellencamp's hairy upper-thigh cameo we talked about earlier. What do you think of the cover? You can see it up close and personal when the mag hits newsstands tomorrow.

Full Article: http://www.ology.com/fashion-and-bea...-v-magazine-73
    Kevin Canning
    Pearls Of Joy
    www.PearlsOfJoy.com
    Read My Blog
    FaceBook Fan Page
    1-800-451-1411

Cor...Thankee 4 the lissome wenches drenched in pearls. It be a fittin day for such fare.
    Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

Wow, she sure looks like Elizabeth Taylor in that photo, doesn't she? Did anyone watch the Emmy's last night? I don't recall any big pearl "moments" but I was mainly watching the dresses. Thought for sure they'd be huge this year.........

- Jodie -
      "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
      - Lucy Maude Montgomery -

Comment

I thought the top photo was Liz? And below Kate?? I did watch the Emmy's, but only for the dresses and jewelry. (Always a fascination to me.) Not familiar with any of the shows, even the good ones.
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Yes, top photo is Liz Taylor.

Comment

How funny- I just used that exact picture of Liz on my pearl blog 2 weeks ago- it's funny how things seem to crop up all of a sudden...
            Ashley McNamara, CEO
            Pure Pearls
            Toll Free: 800-762-0977
            LIKE US on FaceBook
            FOLLOW US on Pinterest

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Working...
              X