Natural Pearls from the Gulf of California-Mexico

Absolutely Charlotta!
That is how it was before cultured pearls and I am also very happy we have cultured pearls today, for their positive environmental effect and for bringing pearls to us all...God bless Mikimoto!

That elongated pearl is mesmerizing!! I would love that in a pendant!

Me too. Would love to see it in a finished jewelry piece. An amazing pearl. I have lived.

I started browsing the official website and have so many wanted pieced I need to cool down....

douglas.jpg

I bought this wild pearl from Douglas at the 2017 Ruckus. Thanks to the fishermen who found it.

LOL...the "crazed look" of a pearl farmer ;)
More of a myopic man wearing a pearl strand and looking at a gorgeous Natural Cortez Pearl! Thank you for the memory Lillyfuzzysocks! :D

Gorgeous pearl! And crazed man wearing pearls looks good, too.

What a beautiful pearl! Contributing with my own natural pearls from Baja California- a pair of studs from Cortez pearls (thank you Douglas!). They are seriously tiny - I think around 3-4 mm but I think they have a great surface and luster for natural pearls. I can’t remember whether they are pteria sterna or pinctada mezatlantica, but I’m guessing pteria from the color. They are also my most worn piece - I really love them!
238DE703-298F-4FCE-8F04-AD16AF47ABA7.jpg

Very nice pair! They are small...but it is the most common size for naturals from Pteria sterna, and they are natural & rare :) I'm sure they make nice studs!
Thanks for sharing!

Owww...made blush... kosher ham pink ;)

Why don't you share a photo of these with us Parfaitlumiere? :)

Will be waiting :)

Lovely pearls and colors Douglas! The elongated one is spectacular!

It sure is Joaz :)

Back