Chinese whosaler

Ooh, pretty! Wouldn't it be great to get to get into all those giant bags of pearls and play with the pretties?! Thank you for sharing that video.

Thank you for the video. Love seeing the bags and bags of pearls. So amazing.

Thanks Cyril, had to watch this more than once....... in fact, gonna get another cup of coffee and watch it again, sigh :)

The most remarkable thing is watching the tiny girls, with arms about as big around as my thumb, heaving those bags around like feathers. You would not want to argue with them!
(don't recognise that wholesaler but they are all pretty much the same, but maybe bigger. I'll try to get a video on my next trip)

I found my heart palpitating. Too much stimulation! Thank you for sharing...goin' in for a second look now. Oh mama...

I found my heart palpitating. Too much stimulation! Thank you for sharing...goin' in for a second look now. Oh, come to mama...

So much stimulation that I posted twice...great video. As exciting as going to the US Mint in Washington DC.

Very interesting... I especially love those irregularly shaped coin and button pearls (even if they are cheap as chips).

Back