11.5mm Chocolate Freshwater Necklace

T

The Pearl Outlet

We just got a couple of hanks of these, so I had one of our stringers finish one with a rose gold ball clasp. The pearls are 10.5mm to 11.5mm in size. I keep thinking these must be edible...

Attachments

• FNCH12MM18IN-zoom.jpg
    FNCH12MM18IN-zoom.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 35
Be still, my heart!!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

I agree with Nerida. Terry, luscious is the perfect word for them! ;)

i have always thought of chocolate pearls as almost food. :D

Luscious it is then! I think I'll use that in the description for these. Any guesses as to what price we'll be offering these for next week? Perhaps I should give one away to the first person to guess correctly, or at least the closest? Hmm... That sounds like fun! Ok, here's the deal. If 20 or more different people give it a guess here on this thread before next Thursday, I'll give one to the person who comes the closest.

Great idea! Way to add some extra fun! Even if I don't win I like the idea of a guessing game!

$1300

I'll give a few hints along the way, but I won't let anyone know if they are high, low, or even close.

Hint: We'll be offering them on our monthly sale, so the price will be very close to our actual cost (Pearls + Labor + Large 14k Rose gold ball clasp)

I'm too late for my first guess, someone else has it, but I'm now going for $375..
Terry, as well as luscious, they are truly beautiful and you've done a great job to get them in that size and coloured so well..

Goldprice is high, on the other hand it?s a monthly"special", they are not natural coloured but dyed, so is the size factor to think about, well it?s almost impossible to guess...

So what about 1,088 dollars?

I'm going to guess the chinese lucky number: 888. :)

Can you see the pearls? ;)

coffee.jpg

Guessing $300 - so that the larger peacock died fresh waters don't get too mad at their big, brown sisters...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to hazzard a guess and say $550.

They are soo gorgeous - lucky girl who gets them !

Last edited:
Wow !
Terry, they're beautiful...
As for my guess, well, I don't have a clue, but your offer is very generous, thank you, and I'll have a stab at $430.00

Back