11.5mm Chocolate Freshwater Necklace

Congrats. Phantompep,
Hope to see some photos when you receive it.....

Since so many PG'ers missed out on the cranberry strands last month, give me a call before Thursday and I'll reserve one of these chocolates for you. Or email me and I'll send you a private link.

guessing

guessing

The pearls were originally graded (by the factory) as 11-12mm AAA quality chocolate pearls. Being as picky as I am, we'll be re-grading them as 10.5 to 11.5mm AA+/AAA quality (better than AA+ but not quite what I'd consider AAA). They are near round to round with very good luster and excellent color. Blemishing is light to none.

So, here are the stats on the guesses:

High: $1700
Low: $275
Avg: $670.04
Median: $525

Those were all great guesses. $1700 was definitely not too high though it was near the top end of the spectrum. $275 was a bit overly optimistic for this size and quality, and perhaps wishful thinking.

I did get these 11 strands at an incredible price though. So, Phantompep, the strand in the photo is yours! (PM me your address) We'll have 10 of these on the sale for $480. (along with five 10-11mm black necklaces, and five 11-12mm white FW necklaces)

When I first read through the line "Median: $525", I thought I had won. :)

It was fun. Thank you, Terry.

Congratulations, Phantompep. Great job!

Nicely done, Phantompep!

We will impatiently await a drool-worthy of you in the strand!!

Terry, that was lots of fun! You can do that again anytime!

I guess I will stop pouting and make up my chocolate rope.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

This was great - Thanks Terry! I await neck shots Phantompep. :)

This was truly a lot of fun! I am not much of a photographer, but I will attempt to post pictures when I receive the strand. Thanks Terry!

Ah - missed the opportunity to guess, but what a fun idea!

Back