My freshadama earrings have arrived!

airdancer

A big HALLO everyone! I'm terrifically pleased because the postie just gave me my freshadamas and they are gorgeous! If any one has been thinking about getting some, get some! Whatever you have read about freshadamas - it's all true and yes, it is as beautiful as others have described.

I had wanted some everyday earrings but this new so pretty I almost can't bear to wear them everyday! So I need get a 10-11mm dangle earrings when they are back in stock - you know, for going out. Oh, and maybe a strand of 7-8mm necklace, a pendant, and a.....

I don't think I can ever stop working - even if I win the lottery.

-------------------------
airdancer going back to lurk.
I mean, work. Yes, work!

Mine came yesterday and I'm just as pleased as you are. I actually waited around my apartment for five hours so I wouldn't miss the UPS delivery!

I'd bought a freshadama necklace in December (x'mas special?) and decided later that I should have gotten matching stud earrings. I didn't know the overtone of the necklace to match it, but Tara was extremely helpful and was able to make a match based on the really poor picture I sent her. They match perfectly. If you decide to get that 7-8mm necklace, they'll work with you to make sure it matches your earrings. Have fun!

Back