looking for 12 mm AAA freshwater

pearlpunk

hi there.

i am new here and also new to the forum.
anyone know where to find 12 mm freshwater AAA? i am thinking of having them in a 3 strand. do you think it is a bit much? i am about 110 pounds and 5'5''

most sites i have seen stock up to 10 mm or 11 mm and some only went up to AA+ for larger ones.

thank you!

You will probably get hit with a few emails from our eBay selling lurkers offering you what you are looking for for under $100 for your post;)

But the truth is, the only way you are going to get what you are looking for is to have the piece composed of loose, gem pearls. This is the same way freshadama and the other elites are created. That means either a factory has to specifically create the piece for you, or someone with a staggering size of inventory in that size range.

hiya jeremy

for the 3 strand, i am only looking for AAA because of the price element. i don't think i can afford freshadamas for a 11 mm or 12 mm triple strand!

HOWEVER, i am STILL waiting for you to restock on the 11mm or 12 mm FRESHADAMA for a SINGLE strand choker :)

i have tried to contact angela carol pearl for their 11-12 mm freshwater AAA but they have not responded. they have them in single strand and i am asking if they can string triple strand for me with same pearls.

anybody? 11 mm or 12 mm white/silver AAA freshwater in triple strand is what i am after.

anyone here from "pearls by angela carol"? "pearl distributors"? "pure pearls"?

anybody know who has extensive freshwater AAA pearls sizes 10 mm - 12 mm who may be willing to string them in triple strand?

thanks!

Back