No announcement yet.

Metallic ripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it would appear, that i am in good company with the kasumi and the look alikes.....

sniff.... at least i know who all is snapping up the wonders........

Comment

Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
      I saw the Kasumi look-alikes on Kojima strung as a necklace. I wanted that badly and was waiting for a sale moment. It was.... gone within a few days of listing it on their webshop. I still cry..... hiks...
      Sarah has so many pearls and access to more that aren't on her site. She does special orders so I'm sure that you could still have a strand like that

Comment

Oh Newberry, my list has become a lot longer! Sarah's round Kasumis are on my list since long now. I'm also saving up for Fiji pearls LOL.

Vi, it's great to know that those snapping up the wonders are PG members. We can see tons of shots and live vicariously lol.

Comment

Vi, it's great to know that those snapping up the wonders are PG members. We can see tons of shots and live vicariously lol.
          i know...... and at least they know we won't actually drool on their pearls

ok that sounded weird..........

Comment

Oh Newberry, my list has become a lot longer! Sarah's round Kasumis are on my list since long now. I'm also saving up for Fiji pearls LOL.

Sarah actually knows the Kasumi pearl farmers and chooses which pearls she wants from them at the pearl farm and not a middleman. She has a couple TDF Kausmi strands. Look up the thread that Lizziefuzzysocks and I did when we visited her this past spring. She has one of the strands on in the pictures. She can make your Kasumi dreams come true

Comment

LoL oh the re-homed pearls sagas

Originally posted by trulyviolet View Post
              thank goodness...... sniff, i worry you know
              sniff
              No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by newberry View Post
                Sarah actually knows the Kasumi pearl farmers and chooses which pearls she wants from them at the pearl farm and not a middleman. She has a couple TDF Kausmi strands. Look up the thread that Lizziefuzzysocks and I did when we visited her this past spring. She has one of the strands on in the pictures. She can make your Kasumi dreams come true
                Newberry, a strand of genuine Kasumi can only happen in my dream. A pair is more realistic

Comment

now if we ever hit the lotto.........

Comment

Originally posted by trulyviolet View Post
                    now if we ever hit the lotto.........
                    If I ever won the Euromillions jackpot, I'd buy you a strand, Vi!

Comment

Newberry, a strand of genuine Kasumi can only happen in my dream. A pair is more realistic
                      I saw this pair on her web site and I now wear them often. They go with many of my other pearls. I love that in some light they look green and in some light they like pink or even copper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0866.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	370432

Click image for larger version

Name:	green Kasumiearrings.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	370433

BTW she usually has a sale on cyber Monday or black Friday. I have my eye on something on her site that I'm waiting for the sale for

Comment

Well, now I'm going to expire of curiosity, Newberry ... fingers crossed for you! I'm being good till every one of my "in the works" projects is DONE .... or until one of our dear friends posts some new pearly discovery ... LOL. But if you'd like to whisper in the pack mule's ear about a certain strand of Kasumi pearls, Christmas is coming, and you can remind him we don't really need 2 cars ...
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

The Kasumi's that really get me are those with the strong greens on !!!
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                            Well, now I'm going to expire of curiosity, Newberry ... fingers crossed for you! I'm being good till every one of my "in the works" projects is DONE .... or until one of our dear friends posts some new pearly discovery ... LOL. But if you'd like to whisper in the pack mule's ear about a certain strand of Kasumi pearls, Christmas is coming, and you can remind him we don't really need 2 cars ...
                            Don't expire Cathy it's only a little something nothing big at all. That "pack mule" really did fine on his own last year. Let him know to call Sarah again

Comment

He had a LOT of help from Sarah last year LOL. He might well figure that effort covered years and years ... But I have no complaints; he let me walk out of PP in July with ... pearls from Fiji ... while we all let him pretend he was in charge
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

I saw this pair on her web site and I now wear them often. They go with many of my other pearls. I love that in some light they look green and in some light they like pink or even copper.

[ATTACH]45992[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45993[/ATTACH]

BTW she usually has a sale on cyber Monday or black Friday. I have my eye on something on her site that I'm waiting for the sale for
                                Ohhhh those greens are TDF!!!
                                That's what happened with the Kasumi look-alikes (they were Chinese ripple pearls) I waited for a sale. It had gone before the sale started!

Comment

Working...
                                X