Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	370959

Leave a comment:

• suchi
    replied
    Originally posted by pattye View Post
    Suchi

Ha, too late! Just look how long I've been here! Actually about a year before I joined in Dec 2005!
    Seriously too late..... Like I am waiting for my black Friday souffle pendant to arrive from POJ

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Suchi
    "I am already looking at more Pearls. Somebody save me."

Ha, too late! Just look how long I've been here! Actually about a year before I joined in Dec 2005!

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Originally posted by amti View Post
    Are you saying they fade over time or that the colors don't show up well in the sun, or both? I'm hoping you don't mean fade.
    Sorry ! Didn't mean to panic anyone !! Pearl Dreams is correct ...the direct sunlight washes out the appearance of the colour ...the colour itself doesn't not fade. Don't worry !

Those are really nice pearls ! I'm impressed ! The price is great ...not that far off the price at a show.

Leave a comment:

• suchi
    replied
    JerseyPearl actually Pareltje has suggested keeping them in a well ventilated room. Now the smell is 80% gone. Hopefully will be able to start wearing it from this weekend.
    I am already looking at more Pearls. Somebody save me.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Thank you suchi! I appreciate the compliment. I believe there are a few posts on how to remove the fishy smell...maybe one of our good searchers can find a link.

Leave a comment:

• suchi
    replied
    Thanks everyone for liking my strand. Lugana, will post neck shots in a few days since my Pearls still have this fishy smell.
    JerseyPearl I love your etsy shop.
    Today's morning shots
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161207_064015.jpg
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	370900

Name:	IMG_20161207_063950.jpg
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	370901

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Lovely colors Suchi!

Leave a comment:

• Lugana
    replied
    Suchi, I like the morning photos, the purple and bronze really shows. Neck shot please?)

Leave a comment:

• kalmen22
    replied
    Suchi gorgeous. I love them. I hope you are enjoying them

Leave a comment:

• suchi
    replied
    Some more photos today morning in the flight. Colors are showing up better here.

Name:	IMG_20161206_082957.jpg
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	370876Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161206_083337.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	370877
    Last edited by suchi; 12-06-2016, 04:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    I think she meant that the colors don't show up well in direct sunlight. I've never heard of pearl colors fading, apart from conch pearls, which do fade if exposed much to the sun.

Leave a comment:

• amti
    replied
    Originally posted by Katbran View Post
    Both of theses strands look great ! I've bought several deeply coloured Ripple strands but they all wash out a bit in direct sunlight . Just as Tahitians can turn grey my Purple /Rose lavender ones go sort of ...tan .. hard to describe. But there is no doubt that direct sunlight doesn't do much for pearl coulors .
    Are you saying they fade over time or that the colors don't show up well in the sun, or both? I'm hoping you don't mean fade.

Leave a comment:

• trulyviolet
    replied
    Originally posted by suchi View Post
    So I just received my Pearls. Not as purple as Yunlan's pictures, rather a mix of mauve, purple and golden. I am seeing in my office lighting. So maybe will show darker colors in shade or direct sunlight. Pearls have a strong fishy smell which is actually preventing me from playing with them[ATTACH]46610[/ATTACH]
    these colors while less saturated seem to be very good as well

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Both of theses strands look great ! I've bought several deeply coloured Ripple strands but they all wash out a bit in direct sunlight . Just as Tahitians can turn grey my Purple /Rose lavender ones go sort of ...tan .. hard to describe. But there is no doubt that direct sunlight doesn't do much for pearl coulors .

You should both be very pleased with your purchases...the colours look wonderful!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X