Recommendations on stores to buy pearls around the Bay area

Joycebvs

Hello,

I am new to the forum and has been enjoying reading some of the post and seeing all the pearls that I wished I can have :)
Through my readings, many of you have recommended online shops like Pearl Paradise and many more however I am not a fan of online shopping. I need to see what I am buying and be able to try it on.
Does anyone have any recommendations on shops or stores around Sacramento and San Francisco area that I can visit? I really appreciate everyone's recommendations. Thank you.

The first one that came to mind is Kojima in San Rafael. Sarah is at Tucson Gem Show right now, but otherwise she is available by appointment. You can see a sample of her work at Kojimapearl.com. She does lots of custom work!

Pearl Paradise is further away, but so worth the trip! They are by appointment only also.

It's after midnight, my brain has gone to sleep and these are the ones I can think of and are definitely at the top of my list!

If you just want to look at pearls to get a feel for what you like, you can try department stores like Macy's, or if you're brave enough, Tiffany's. The prices will be very high, but looking is free. I've seen Mikimoto pearls in consignment shops.

Our online vendors have varieties of pearls that you won't find in retail stores.

Back