WSS Drops:

They are gorgeous! Such a beautiful shape and a great setting choice. I would love to see them with your WSS strand.

Here are three shots I just took of my new drops with the WSS strand I bought two Ruckuses ago:

5-11-16 1.jpg

5-11-16 2.jpg

5-11-16 3.jpg

BAS - the earrings and necklace look to be such a perfect match in color, which is amazing considering they are from different buying trips. Would love to know more about the stats of the necklace, too!

Yes, Hisano did a terrific job matching the whites, especially given the two year gap!

I don't remember everything about the WSS strand, but I know the central largest pearl is approximately 14.5. This strand is about as heavy as I can comfortably wear.

Magnificent, regal and just perfect, BAS ... SO happy for you !

Absolutely gorgeous together! I'm so glad these drops found their way to you:eek:

Beautiful, but you and their pearly matches wonderfully!

BAS - I just can't resist commenting on your amazing white SS's! The drop earrings are perfection and go so well with the strand! Wow!

Aww. Thank you kindly! The WSS drops are truly lovely shapes and now that my thread is over and I can wear what I like without worrying about "repeating" -- I reach for this pair often!

These drops are sooo beautiful! I hope to own one pair in the future!

Back