Wish lists

Oh to dream.... My wish list consists of a beautiful SS golden neacklace and bracelet. I would love to travel to Rukus or directly to farms to see and learn more about the beautiful pearls I read so much about. I would also like a small collection of rare pearls on an interchangeable necklace to wear everyday and change. I would also love to shop with my sisters and help them get their dream pearls.

For pearls, a strand of blue round Tahitians, 12-14mm in size with a diamond pave ball clasp; a strand of baroque free form white South Seas, 14-18mm in size, again, with a diamond pave ball clasp.

If money is no object, I would like to have a couple of interchangeable clasps made, heart shape, in 18k WG, one set with rubies and diamonds, one with pink sapphire and diamonds, and one with diamonds only, so that I can use them for the bigger single strands of pearls.

Back to the real world, a camping trailer is top of the wish list as I have run out of space in the car and roof box and cannot take my folding bike on camping trips!

DK :)

I would like one decent 6.75 mm pearl with a lot of rose overtone, to repair some ear screws from the 1950s. All the pearls I can find so far are bleached too white to match.
Also some "trash pearls" to mix with recycled glass beads for some fun jewelry

Back