White Hanadama or Blue Madama?

IHEARTPEARLS

Hi =) I want to get an akoya necklace but can't decide between the white hanadama or natural blue madama from PP?
Which color would you get an why? If you have the natural blue is the blue easily noticeable , is there a tint of rose in it?
Thanks! :)

Why don't you try both colors against your skin and see which one you like best or which color pops very well on your skin. The natural blue akoyas usually also have rose and green overtones.

Some of the blues are more blue silver, but others have stronger pink, aqua, green overtones. If you already have white pearls, and find a blue strand that has great appeal, well, I'd go with that, because it's more rare. A great white strand is more available. Let us know what you decide; either will be gorgeous!

I'll Chose Blue! Because blue - rare, beautiful and have many overtones... and I own white)))

agree with Pattye here. if you already own a white strand, go Madama. check your wardrobe as well. you might be aiming for a silver blue strand but won't be able to use it much. that or you overhaul your wardrobe as well, hahaha!

I love the blues! Blue strands are less commonly available and as Pattye indicated come in a variety of colors and overtones. Please post neck shots after you decide!

BLUE!!! They come in all sorts of different colorations, some lighter, some darker, some pinker, some silverier.

Back