Where to purchase a nice gift box for a pearl necklace?

recordaras

Community member
First of all, I have to admit that I might have a CC addiction. In less than two months I've made my third purchase! Although the third set isn't for me, so that doesn't count, right? And the second one was a birthday gift, so maybe that doesn't really count either.

I just purchased this preowned set: http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1480 as a Christmas gift for my fiance's mother. I'm sure she'll love them either way, but I was thinking of purchasing a nice gift box (the kind you get at a jewelry store) to put that in. However, all the ones I'm seeing on ebay are a little pricey - around $15. Does anyone know where these can be found for less than that? Or, if that's the going price, would you recommend some seller that will definitely have good quality boxes?

Thank you for your help, as always. :)

I have a jewelry gift box that I buy wholesale (in multiples of 24) that might work for your necklace. I'll send you a pm with a photo. They have a velvet lining, so I prefer them to the cotton lined boxes.

Well, couldn't attach the photo there, so here it is. 6 1/2 in by 4 in

P1010518.jpg

Last edited:
I have a jewelry gift box that I buy wholesale (in mulltiples of 24) that might work for your necklace. I'll send you a pm with a photo. They have a velvet lining, so I prefer them to the cotton lined boxes.
Thank you so much, Pattye!

Back