Where to buy good circled rice and rice krispy pearls?

Bluebyrd

Any recommendations on where to buy drilled (length wise) circled rice pearls and rice krispy pearls, about 8-9 mm long? I am looking for white ones, good quality, to make some bracelets with. Thanks!

Yes, thanks and I did find some. I don’t know who is a good vendor, though. I was hoping someone could recommend. I guess I can go with the reviews otherwise.

Any recommendations on where to buy drilled (length wise) circled rice pearls and rice krispy pearls, about 8-9 mm long? I am looking for white ones, good quality, to make some bracelets with. Thanks!

Pacific Pearls (the sister shop to Kojima Pearls) is good. Rice Krispie type pearls aren't really cultured anymore, so what you'll find may be old stock.

https://shop.pacificpearls.us/collections/all is their website, which has the nicer pearls listed.

They also have an Etsy shop with more of the Rice Krispie type pearls listed. PacificPearlsUS is the Etsy name.

As BWeaves mentioned, Pacific Pearls.US has a lot of old stock temp strands. It’s best to contact them with specific requests, as they have so much available that is not on the website. Sister company is Kojima Pearls. You can be assisted through either. I took this pic of their display at the Tucson Show last month.

IMG_2355.jpeg

Back