what do you think of this tahitian strand?

According to Jeremy, if you want big Tahitians, now is the time. They are definitely getting scarce:)

There have been some comments about them here on the forum, I think if you search their name stuff will come up. Glad you have been pleased with your purchase.

pattye
so many pearls, so little time

p.s. It annoys me that their freshwater pearls are never described as such. I tried to have a "conversation" with Leon about that a while back, he wouldn't answer my emails. I would say that $249 for 10mm stud cfwp is a bit high, check the peach ones out. IMO

pattye

Thanks for your response - it looks like The Pearl Source is getting better about their descriptions - at least those peach studs you mentioned are clearly described as freshwater. But pricey, indeed. Their Tahitians and South Sea pearls seem a much better value.

I've gotten some very nice freshwater pearls, good quality and reasonable prices, from "pearllunar". Particularly when negotiating on "best offer" items. Best to buy a few things at once to reduce shipping charges, though. (Generally not a problem for me, alas...)

Still, I'd love to hear feedback on this particular monster Tahitian strand that's calling to me.

Thanks again!

Back