TPO Spring Sale!

My blue akoya studs came today and they are drop dead gorgeous. I also have to say that I REALLY appreciated how quickly TPO shipped my pearls out. I ordered them on Monday and received them today (Wednesday)! I tried to take pics but the pics did no justice so I'll have to wait until the weather gets sunny enough for natural lighting.

I am so tempted to get that 100" FW rope...HKdiaz, surely you will have to post pics!

I got the 100 inch rope and the blue akoya earrings. They are both gorgeous. I'm very happy with both of my purchases. The rope has a moderate amount of blemishes on the pearls, but they are so lustrous you can't see them. The shape of the pearls look very round too. The blue akoya earrings match my baroque akoya strands from PP beautifully. I'm so glad I was able to find matching earrings. I love having a matched set of pearls.:D The baroque akoya strands also look wonderful with diamond earrings.

The blue akoya earrings match my baroque akoya strands from PP beautifully.

Yes Pearllove! Exactly! I am wearing my baroque akoyas w/ the TPO blue akoyas today and they go SO WELL together! My akoya studs have stronger blue overtones than the baroque necklace which is surprising considering how blue they are. The luster is PHENOMENAL.

What kind of blemishes are you seeing in your 100" FW rope? Are there noticeable pits? Can you post pics if possible?

Back