Took a risk and...

Shiby

I think it paid off. Found a guy that had these and didn't normally sell pearls. Got them for a good price and all seem to be genuine cultured pearls. Being I am so new I didn't want to identify them incorrectly or miss anything. Three different strands will get more pictures if needed
20170104_155140.jpg
20170104_154959.jpg
20170104_154835.jpg

My guess personally is top and middle photo are dyed freshwaters but the small white ones on the bottom are throwing me off because they have more luster than any of the other freshwaters I have seen thus far but are small.

When you get these you will have to take more shots. I have some that look like the middle set and are dyed freshwater. Pretty enough strand. Congrats on your purchases!

I have them in hand, just got them cleaned up :) I will take some more shots here in just a bit, we have no natural light today which blows but I'll try to get some better lighting on them

The bottom strand also looks like freshwaters to me, but great luster!

I kinda thought that with the size, I just was thrown off by that luster! They are gorgeous tiny little guys, I hadn't seen any of mine have that kind of luster yet!
Top strand is about 5mm, middle is about 6.5 mm and the bottom is around... 4.5 mm

I have had some very lustrous small FWP. They are lovely! You're going to enjoy wearing them. :)

These will be fun to re-knot and play with. Can't wait for more pictures.

I am trying to decide one multiple sets of earrings for the top and bottom sets or just the top set and restring the bottom set.. I need to order some clasps in anyway. Now that I have them I am worried I will pick the wrong application for them hahaha

Back