Thoughts on these please

squishmummy

Hello! New member here. I’d love to buy my first ever SSP set and I saw these at SM Department Store (not Kultura). They’re Nacarra Pearls and 50% off at the moment. Are they worth it? Are they real SSP? Please advice me. Tysm!

Attachments

• E81CE635-3045-4363-8744-9401C39338A8.jpeg
    E81CE635-3045-4363-8744-9401C39338A8.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 158
That's about US$ 414 for the studs-- a low price for that large pair of studs if they are SSP. Is that the 50% off price? They do look nice.

I researched Naccara pearls and found thair Facebook page and this article. It seems this brand sells freshwater pearls as well as Majorica brand imitation pearls (labeled as such) and Majestic brand imitation pearls. I didn't see any hashtag on their Facebook page about SSP.

But they do seem to label things as what they are. So I think those are probably SSP in your photo.

The necklace -- if that price tags reads 129,xxx (maybe 129,999?) would be about $US 2336. It's large but there are quite a few flaws and the color matching doesn't seem great. How much do you like it?

That's about US$ 414 for the studs-- a low price for that large pair of studs if they are SSP. Is that the 50% off price? They do look nice.

I researched Naccara pearls and found thair Facebook page and this article. It seems this brand sells freshwater pearls as well as Majorica brand imitation pearls (labeled as such) and Majestic brand imitation pearls. I didn't see any hashtag on their Facebook page about SSP.

But they do seem to label things as what they are. So I think those are probably SSP in your photo.

The necklace -- if that price tags reads 129,xxx (maybe 129,999?) would be about $US 2336. It's large but there are quite a few flaws and the color matching doesn't seem great. How much do you like it?
Thank you for your input. The choker is priced Php 129,000.00 and I found a 13mm stud Champagne earrings for Php 17,999.00 to match. The set is about $2600 in USD but they are 50% off until today only. So I went back today and purchased my first set, and I am happy with it. Pearl is my birthstone and I’ve been saving for them! Looking closely there’s quite a number of fish bites (if that’s the term) but for me it’s a safer choice to buy at SM Department Store than going to Greenhills (if you’re familiar with the shopping center popular for SSP). I hope I made the right choice :)

Attachments

• 4A4A34DF-5EDE-4AC6-916B-071559DCF45D.jpeg
    4A4A34DF-5EDE-4AC6-916B-071559DCF45D.jpeg
    824 KB · Views: 88
Thank you for your input. The choker is priced Php 129,000.00 and I found a 13mm stud Champagne earrings for Php 17,999.00 to match. The set is about $2600 in USD but they are 50% off until today only. So I went back today and purchased my first set, and I am happy with it. Pearl is my birthstone and I’ve been saving for them! Looking closely there’s quite a number of fish bites (if that’s the term) but for me it’s a safer choice to buy at SM Department Store than going to Greenhills (if you’re familiar with the shopping center popular for SSP). I hope I made the right choice :)
Enjoy your pearls. They become super addicting.

Back