Tahitian Overtones

sweetfrock

Hi everyone, I'm not sure which body colour and overtone would work best for me. May I get your recommendations?

My skintone is very fair asian with some pink. Cool undertones.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Sweetfrock,

I don't know which works best. I do know that peacock and caramel/brown overtones both work well for me, and I have fair Asian skin. So far I only have pendants though.

When I visited Singapore last year there seem to be a lot of stores selling Tahitian pearls so you probably can find pearls with different overtones to try on. Do you mind letting me know where is a good place to buy pearls in Singapore? I probably would be there again. BTW the food in Singapore was very good! :D

Regards,
Pernula

sweetfrock said:
Hi everyone, I'm not sure which body colour and overtone would work best for me. May I get your recommendations?

My skintone is very fair asian with some pink. Cool undertones.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, Sweetfrock!
if You can get yourself just decent pearls of any kind I think, they will suit your skintone perfectly well. I have some Tahitian nacklaces in silver, they look just as fine as the darker ones IMO.Let us know once You have bought a necklace and please - pics if possible!:)

Hi Sweetfrock,

Welcome back! So, you are looking for Tahitians? Do you want a dark color or light? The silvers are lovely, and so are the ones with aqua. Actually, I really like alost every color in the range, as long as they aren't too dark. You could get a multi-colored one too, I always thing they look very nice.

Last edited:
Used to think a certain warm gray (some say 'pewter') was my favorite... until I saw a strand of small black pearls the color of Jet: charcoal black, with mysterious waves of dark blue and green iridescence peaking through in sunlight... Darn! I like all pearl colors! ;)

I am not sure if there is a definite match with skin tone. Strong colors, high lustre seems to match everyone and delight everyone...

Back